none
Terminology for Metro Style apps? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

(I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question so bear with me)

I would like to know if there is any terminology requirements for Windows 8 / Metro Style apps? There are some certification requirements so I wondered if they also didn't have terminology (like other Microsoft products like the Xbox 360).

If there is a terminology list, where would I find it?

Thank you,

Thursday, March 29, 2012 1:46 PM

Answers

• I believe that you are in the wrong forum. Although the title mentions "certification", this forum doesn't deal with "certifying applications" but with "certifying persons", i.e., passing an exam to prove that you are familiar with a technology.

For terminology to be used in applications that you want to certify, I suggest asking in one of the MSDN forums related to software development.

• Marked as answer by SBrassard Monday, April 2, 2012 5:20 PM
    Friday, March 30, 2012 7:24 AM

All replies

• I'm not sure what you mean by terminology requirements so could you please expand your question and provide an example of what you call a terminology requirement i.e. choose another technology and provide an example of what you mean by terminology.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Friday, March 30, 2012 1:27 AM
  • I believe that you are in the wrong forum. Although the title mentions "certification", this forum doesn't deal with "certifying applications" but with "certifying persons", i.e., passing an exam to prove that you are familiar with a technology.

For terminology to be used in applications that you want to certify, I suggest asking in one of the MSDN forums related to software development.

• Marked as answer by SBrassard Monday, April 2, 2012 5:20 PM
    Friday, March 30, 2012 7:24 AM
  • Oh, sorry about that, I'll go ask this question elsewhere... Still thank you for your response.
    Monday, April 2, 2012 4:27 PM