none
Error message for wrong username used in B2C Login RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Azure B2C Login with username enabled. So when a user signs up, and then logs out and tries to log back in by entering the email instead of username, the error message shown is "Your password is incorrect". However, it is actually the username that is incorrect as the user is trying to access his account using the email as the username. So is this a bug with Azure AD B2C or is this by design?
    Friday, April 21, 2017 9:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Immysl,

From the description of the thread, it looks like your issue is related with Azure.

but you had posted the issue in Outlook Forum.

so you posted the issue in incorrect forum.

on this forum we only handles the Outlook object model related issues.

you can visit the link below is for MSDN Azure Forum.

you can choose appropriate sub forum and raise your question there.

MSDN Azure Forum

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 9:03 AM
  • Hi Deepak,

My apologies on posting to the wrong forum. I have now posted it on Azure forum. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Regards,

Imran

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 11:24 AM