none
How to access submission from many years ago RRS feed

• General discussion

• I developed a driver back around 2012 which passed the windows logo submission process and now when a USB cable is connected to Win7-Win10 the driver automatically downloads and installs.

However, I haven't accessed my "Dashboard" in years, nor the email at hotmail.com associated with it and apparently for that reason the email is no longer valid so I can't login or access my device for updates or whatever. I've been on the phone with Microsoft all morning, bounced around to various support and nobody understands anything about the windows driver signing process, let alone how I might be able to get back into my account.

I am able to log into my "live" account access all of my MSDN subscription but at the time when winqual.microsoft.com became sysdev.microsoft.com a new login had to be created for the driver handling purpose and that's the login I can no longer access.

Has anyone experienced this, or have any insight.

A lot has changed at Microsoft since I began writing drivers for USB when there wasn't anything later than Win98. For example, I found a bug in the USB Windows kernel, contacted support, got right to one of the developers who cut me a new CD and over-nighted it to me with the patch. Now it's so much different and it seems as though nobody knows much of anything about this sort of thing.

• Edited by TimConnect Monday, February 1, 2016 5:57 PM
    Monday, February 1, 2016 5:40 PM