none
Windows Certification Program cost RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to submit my application for Windows Certification Program and I have two questions:

1) to submit app I have to sign some legal agreements. There are about 12 showed up. All of them are required to submit an application or maybe just some of them?

2) in Windows Certification Program Testing Agreement V1.0 in point 6 PAYMENT is written about some fees for Micorosoft for testing a product according to fee schedule posted on WDC Website. I can't find it. Can you gice ma a direct link to it and tell me maybe about some other costs?

Best regards

Mateusz Strojecki

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, May 18, 2017 5:52 AM not Store app issue
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Mateusz,

Since this forum is used to discuss the question about publishing and certification process for Windows Store app, I move your thread here so that you'll be assisted better.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 5:51 AM