Free Azure for Dreamspark - can't register RRS feed

• Question

• Hi you,

I had a verified university email at the Dreamspark. However, I still couldn't register the Azure student offer. Each once I register on the Windows Azure site, I always received a below message:

Oops!
    THIS ACCOUNT TYPE DOES NOT ALLOW CREATION OF A DREAMSPARK OFFER. PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT.
    We could not find offer ‘ms-azr-0144P’.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Monday, July 20, 2015 9:58 AM

Answers

All replies

• Greetings!

Did you provide Microsoft Account email address you used with DreamSpark to Azure Support?

If you’re seeing the following error message: “Oops! DreamSpark is not available for this account. We could not find offer ‘ms-azr-0144P'”, this is because there is an existing subscription older than 9 months. To fix this:

1. Visit Azure Support.
    2. Select “Having issues with sign in or signing up for an account”
    3. From next page, select “I cannot sign up for a new account”
    4. Click “Start request”

Note: Make sure you supply the Microsoft Account email address you used with DreamSpark to Azure Support so that they can resolve the problem with the proper account.

Lastly, you may try to contact DreamSpark support via: https://www.dreamspark.com/Student/Support.aspx

Hope this helps!

Thank you,

Arvind

Monday, July 20, 2015 12:07 PM
  • Thanks for your assistance. I tried to contact with Azure support. But, the resolution wasn't completed yet. And I also contacted Dreamspark and waiting for their reply.

Regards.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 2:32 AM
  • Hi,

Did you get reply from Dreamspark?

Please do let us know the status.

Regards,
    Azam khan

Thursday, July 23, 2015 6:12 PM
  • Hi Azam,

I haven't received any reply from Dreamspark yet.

Regards.

Saturday, July 25, 2015 4:32 PM
  • Tuesday, August 4, 2015 6:12 PM