500 Internal error RRS feed

• Question

• User1754126773 posted

Going nuts here... turned on Send Errors To Browser, suddenly it's not working anymore. Set it to False and back to True both on server level and website level, still not working.

Another related problem, I run an ASP page that lists a lot of posts, when I click the link for the edit page I get a 500 Internal error. If I click Back and try again, it works. And then it works for a while?!?

Even if I turn on Enable Server-side Debugging this doesn't help, can't get a clue about what is going wrong

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:38 AM

All replies

• User-1867048303 posted

i was encountering 500.19 error in PHP pages (even though phpinfo() and other php stuff was mostly working)

read somewhere that in the root of your website there will be a web.config.

removed "            <add name="PHP via FastCGI (*.php)" path="*.php" verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG" modules="FastCgiModule" scriptProcessor="C:\PHP\php-cgi.exe" resourceType="File" />" line from that web.config (as it clashed with the applicationHost.config located in C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\config)

Still looking for details myself !

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:18 AM
  • User1754126773 posted

At least serverside is working now, put a subdirectory in the path, and as the directory wasn't created, no logs where created, and no errormessage to tell me this. Created the directory and then it worked. But clientside errors still not working.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 3:23 AM