a programmers joke RRS feed

• General discussion

• i wont do it cuase actually it belongs to the count from sesame street

but couldnt i claim copyright over all by claiming this program as my creation

number=0
    re:
    number=number+1
    Goto re

• Changed type litdev Friday, December 7, 2018 7:50 PM
    Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:33 PM

All replies

• Hi There!

That program wouldn't run because nothing is printed on TextWindow or GraphicsWindow. Using GOTO statements in a program for looping wouldn't be a good idea. You can write the program like

number = 0
    While ("True")
    number = number + 1
    EndWhile

To make it run use the code down below

number = 0
    While ("True")
    number = number + 1
    TextWindow.WriteLine(number)
    EndWhile
    Thanks

Roshan - 8th Grade Student (Age 12) - Learning Small Basic, Visual Basic and C#

Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:23 AM
  • Hi,

BTW, To break a While loop you can use the GOTO statement

number = 0
    While ("True")
    number = number + 1
    GoTo break
    EndWhile
    break:
    TextWindow.WriteLine("While loop is broken")

Thanks.

Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:26 AM
  • yes it was just a reflection on how absurd is coopyright for someone could copyright the letter a

also apparently if irrational numbers are normal also all copyrighted materialo is contained there so copyright rights belong to hipasus descendants

i would make the copyright owning actually absolute and probably someone before hipassus some torglodite must have figutred out the algorythm a=a+1 to whom descendants would belong all copyright

Sunday, November 11, 2018 9:52 AM
  • Hi There!

That program wouldn't run because nothing is printed on TextWindow or GraphicsWindow. Using GOTO statements in a program for looping wouldn't be a good idea. You can write the program like

number = 0
    While ("True")
    number = number + 1
    EndWhile

To make it run use the code down below

number = 0
    While ("True")
    number = number + 1
    TextWindow.WriteLine(number)
    EndWhile
    Thanks

wowo i see what you did there and its not very innocent for a 12 years old

you saw the chance for sure business for my program which i could claim would not run BUT YOURS WOULD so theres a chance someday in the future you can hold yourself as owner of all copyright

owning all programs all books even those not made, not only that you own as well all genome sequence the secret of the sun everything you can imagine you own it

wow hats off i renounce to my claim for my program has no output is just an imaginary one

but good luck on the tribunals facing this guy and remember justices blind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AoxCkySv34

Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:02 AM