How can i add a button inside a chart ?

Question

• I have a chart that works perfect on my app the problem i am facing is adding a button inside ,my list of charts are added to a flipview for easy viewing .How can i achieve this ? I am using Metro UI charts .thanks  

19karabo91

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 12:56 PM

Answers

• You may have to check with the Metro UI people to get their take on it. You can always add a button outside of the chart.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:46 PM
  • You can add it by going to Document outline and drag drop;...you can go to document out line from view->other windows->document outline

if u r doing this code in .cs then

chart1.children.add(button1);

Nitikesh Pattnaik

Friday, June 20, 2014 7:04 AM

All replies

• You may have to check with the Metro UI people to get their take on it. You can always add a button outside of the chart.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:46 PM
  • You can add it by going to Document outline and drag drop;...you can go to document out line from view->other windows->document outline

if u r doing this code in .cs then

chart1.children.add(button1);

Nitikesh Pattnaik

Friday, June 20, 2014 7:04 AM