Removing redundant calls from LS code RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are seeing some multiple redundant calls being made in our Lightswitch solution which is hitting our application’s performance.

These are similar calls seen using VSTS tools. These calls are occurring while while loading of a page.

As shown in below screenshot, these calls impacts the performance of the application and these calls aggregates as number of users are increased thus increasing the page load time.

Can you please tell us how can we reduce these calls to 1 from the solution so that we can improve the performance of the application.

Thanks,

Abhishek Thakur

Monday, January 6, 2014 5:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Abhishek,

I think this thread is specific to lightswitch forum. This form is to discuss problems about CLR development. So I am helping you to move this thread directly into that forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 6, 2014 9:56 AM
  • Hi Abhishek Thakur

> these calls impacts the performance of the application and these calls aggregates as number of users are increased thus increasing the page load time.

According to your description above, I think you could give more explanation about your LightSwitch application, and we can give some suggestions to improve your LightSwitch application performance.

For this issue, generally it's recommended to take some LightSwitch Tips& Tricks to optimize query performance, Beth Massi's blog is available for you. LightSwitch Tips & Tricks on Query Performance

hope it helps.

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014 9:49 AM