Need Static height for RDLC Report in ASP.NET if the Data is there in Database or not RRS feed

• Question

• User-465685172 posted

Hi,

Everyone

I am working on a Erp Project, I Want my Invoice which is been created in RDLC

Report should be Static in Height and width.

If there are 10 Records in Database the 10 records will be display in one page.

Thru the Table in Detail Column, It’s working Fine when the I have 10 records

But when in my Database I have only 5 records My Invoice become Smaller

In height .And Sometime the invoice in Height are big when the Data is there

And If the Data is not there the Invoice Height Become Smaller.

I want my RDLC Report should have a Static height if the Data is there in Database

Or not.

Monday, July 18, 2011 1:02 AM

Answers

• User1471008070 posted

Hi,

To this requirement of yours, I would recommend you achieve this in T-SQL to return at least 10 records, if there is no value, you should return 10 null value to make sure there is 10 records, you can also achieve this in report level, just add 10 footer rows on tablix control, then control their visibility based on the your dataset's records acount. If it has 10 records, hide all these footer rows, if there is 9 records, hide all the footer rows besides the first one, if there is 8 records, hide all the footer rows beside the first and second ones, it is the same to others.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 4:31 AM