Microsoft Works 8 Spreadsheet Printing RRS feed

• Question

• When I try and print a spreadsheet on my Microsoft Works 8 program a window appears stating that "Microsoft Works 8 has stopped working. It then searches for a solution and comes back with a reply that "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I really need to find a solution to this problem as I keep records for my church on a spreadsheet and need to print info  and share it with others!!

PLEASE HELP!!
    Friday, October 16, 2009 8:00 PM

Answers

• Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide us a little more detail in regards to the operating system you are currently using and some additional details so that we can guide you to the appropriate forum.

OR you can try posting your question to-:

Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Forums > Additional Microsoft Office Products Forums > PhotoDraw, FrontPage, and Works

Thank you, Vijay Rao Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Monday, April 12, 2010 10:34 AM