Is it possible to embed WebBrowser into Visual Studio some how RRS feed

• Question

• User283528319 posted

Hi all,

Do I want too much or is it possible to embed a web browser and <g class="gr_ gr_89 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" id="89" data-gr-id="89">split  the</g> work are of Visual Studio for fast coding.

( I think I meant DreamViewer like environment)

Thursday, January 17, 2019 4:51 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

fatihbarut

Hi all,

Do I want too much or is it possible to embed a web browser and split  the work are of Visual Studio for fast coding.

( I think I meant DreamViewer like environment)

Even though you've posted this in the MVC forum, I know from your other threads that you are building an ASP.NET Core app.  try to post in the correct subject.

IMHO, this is an old school approach.

These days the dev approach is to fire up a dev web server.  If you are doing SPA work the dev server watches for client code changes and refreshes the page.  Keep in mind that SPA app are build too.   If you're doing server side coding then look into dotnet watch.  Changes to the C# cause a rebuild which is handy when building APIs it works with the UI too.

I prefer to see the web server log to the console.  Once you get familiar with the process and multiple servers running, you'll find it is much faster to code.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:02 PM
  • User283528319 posted

this answer has no relation to my question. not even little bit.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:10 PM
  • User475983607 posted

fatihbarut

this answer has no relation to my question. not even little bit.

The answer is no.  Visual Studio does not have this ability.  The modern approach is firing up a dev server.

Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:30 PM