Project Centennial - App upload fails. Submitted form months ago. RRS feed

• Question

• Errors:

Package acceptance validation error: You don't have permissions to specify the following namespaces in the appx manifest file of the package xxxxxxx.appx: http://schemas.microsoft.com/appx/manifest/foundation/windows10/restrictedcapabilities

Package acceptance validation error: Your developer account doesn’t have permission to submit apps converted with the Desktop Bridge at this time. https://aka.ms/desktopbridgeforwindowsstore

However, I submitted the authorization form in July. Got a response but it still doesn't work.

Dexterously

Thursday, October 19, 2017 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Dexterously,

Could you please provide your app name and publisher name here so that I can report it to related team to check your case status?

And also, you might check your junk email box since usually once they verify it has all of the information needed they will have the developer contacted to be worked with.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:53 AM
  • I added the sender as a safe sender per the instructions.

AppID: Bible Quiz Scoresheet, Bible Quiz Scorekeeper

Publisher: Dexsoft

Dexterously

Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:59 PM
  • Were you able to find anything out?

Dexterously

Friday, October 20, 2017 4:18 PM
  • Hi Dexterously,

Sorry for my late response.

I have reported your application info to related team and am still waiting for the update.

I will contact them again and keep you posted.

You can also create a support ticket through your developer account: http://aka.ms/storesupport

Please select Application as your Issue Type and submit an incident on that page.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Mattew Wu Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:34 AM
    Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:33 AM
  • Hi Dexterously,

Currently your application has passed through the vetting process and is awaiting assignment out to an engineer.

You're supposed to receive a response in the next 4-5 business days.

If you still have any question at that time, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:12 AM