How do I debug LogicApp functionality for Event Hub events? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm making LogicApp which processing Even Hub messages. I'm confused how do I debug this situations when EventHub essentially completely read on each run so next time I want to process again the same events but I don't understand how do I reset my pointed to make it go through process again instead of waiting for new events to appear.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:34 PM

Answers

• AFAIK the resubmit feature basically performs a manual trigger of your logic app with the same payload.
    Do note that it expects the same trigger too.

So as long as your trigger is the same, it should re-run with the same payload as it did before as a new run.

PS I really haven't tried this before with an event hubs trigger but believe it should work.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:42 PM

All replies

• In the Logic Apps Run History blade, you can go to the last execution and then hit resubmit

Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:57 AM
  • But this using exact same version of my logic app, right? How does it help? I need to use new version which I made changes to to debug
    Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:18 PM
  • AFAIK the resubmit feature basically performs a manual trigger of your logic app with the same payload.
    Do note that it expects the same trigger too.

So as long as your trigger is the same, it should re-run with the same payload as it did before as a new run.

PS I really haven't tried this before with an event hubs trigger but believe it should work.

Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:42 PM