none
How use pre populated Databases in phoneGap application in windows platform?

Question

• Hi ,

I have created phoneGap application in windows platform and I am using pre populated sqlite databases. Even though I installed Sqlite-ext plugin in my project ,it is not able to open pre populated databases. Can anyone please help me out this?

Friday, May 06, 2016 4:33 AM

Answers

• Hi VincyW,

Pllease install the ADO.NET Data Provider for SQLite  (Tools->Extensions and Updates->Online, search out the sqlite ) and you should be prompted with checkboxes to enable Visual Studio integration with any of Visual Studio 2012, 2013, or 2015.

Now that SQLite is installed, you can find it in the server explorer.Open up Server Explorer. In the Data Connections Node, right click and choose "Add Connection". Change the Data Source to "SQLite Database File

Reference:

http://www.nullskull.com/a/1410/get-started-with-sqlite-and-visual-studio.aspx

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you.

Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites;

Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.

There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Monday, May 09, 2016 6:34 AM