How to create .Appx package and .APPxUPload bundle for .cspro from command Manually? RRS feed

• Question

• 1. I created a uwp project and now my requirement is to create .appx file for command

Or I can say need a power shell command to create package.?

Arun Singh Rawat | Mobility | UWP| WPF Skype: arun.rawat017 | Email:arun.rawat017@hotmail.com| arun.rawat017@gmail.com

• Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, April 3, 2018 2:56 AM
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 6:24 AM

Answers

• Hi Arun,

To create appx package manually, you could use MakeAppx.exe tool.

For more details, you could refer to Create an app package with the MakeAppx.exe tool.  

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Arun,

To create appx package manually, you could use MakeAppx.exe tool.

For more details, you could refer to Create an app package with the MakeAppx.exe tool.  

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:07 AM
  • Hi Mattew,

Actually I use jenkin for build automation where i need to pass window power shell script

to create package.

there I used MSBuild.exe but i got error.

Arun Singh Rawat | Mobility | UWP| WPF Skype: arun.rawat017 | Email:arun.rawat017@hotmail.com| arun.rawat017@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:42 AM