Method does not match delegate 'void System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventHandler(object, System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs)' RRS feed

• Question

• User-1463570596 posted
    Hello Everyone I am developing one form which is have one Mobile user control. as follow <mobile:panel id="BottomPanel" Runat="server"> <mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" Runat="server"> <Choice Filter="isHTML32" > <ContentTemplate> <asp:ImageButton id="cmdLogoutASCX" ImageUrl="..\images\buttons\logout.gif" runat="server"></asp:ImageButton> </ContentTemplate> </Choice> </mobile:DeviceSpecific> </mobile:panel> and this Mobile user control included in aspx file when i am trying to create event for imagebutton in user control i am getting following error Method does not match delegate 'void System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventHandler(object, System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs)' If you have any solution Plz. Thanks in advance.
    Thursday, July 29, 2004 12:04 PM

All replies

• User1625204979 posted
    Can you double check the place where you specify the ImageClickEventHandler to the ImageButton in your user control? Make sure the signature of the method is matching: void System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventHandler(object, System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventArgs)
    Friday, July 30, 2004 2:53 PM
  • User-1463570596 posted
    Hello Frank This is an Devicespecific form. In Devicespecific form you could not see the controls. You have to go with html view. Thanks.
    Saturday, July 31, 2004 12:18 AM