none
Facebook Friends RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Does anyone know how I can use C# to programmatically add/ask for 10 random new friends to my facebook account?

(they can be totally random)

Please answer with some code :) 

• Edited by ThisNewbie Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:35 AM
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:32 AM

Answers

• Sorry, I dont know how to process the information on that site, I`m to much Newbie in Facebook-C#.
    Then you need to take the time to first learn how to use the SDK, otherwise you can begin to perform the task you are attempting. All that is needed is there, outside of the SDK you will not be able to complete the task.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by ThisNewbie Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:36 PM
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:11 PM

All replies

• I personally have no code but here is the Facebook SDK for .NET

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:53 AM
  • Sorry, I dont know how to process the information on that site, I`m to much Newbie in Facebook-C#.
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 11:57 AM
    Then you need to take the time to first learn how to use the SDK, otherwise you can begin to perform the task you are attempting. All that is needed is there, outside of the SDK you will not be able to complete the task.

StackOverFlow

• Marked as answer by ThisNewbie Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:36 PM
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:11 PM