none
SharedProject - can't access sub directory

Question

• Hello,

As you can see on above picture, I can access file in SharedProject but not able to do the same in sub directory.

Where am i wrong?

Regards

Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:20 PM

All replies

• WhyDi,

Not only is there no "picture" but the description of your issue doesn't really give us anything to go on. What exactly is "SharedProject"? Are you referring to something on SharePoint? Are you referring to something on Project Online or Project Server? Or are you referring to something that has nothing to do with the Microsoft Project application, which is a project management application. If the latter is true then you have erroneously posted to the wrong forum.

We can't help if you don't give us enough information on exactly what you have and what you are trying to do.

John

Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:01 PM
  • Don't understand!

There is a picture here - I downloaded - that replies all what you need.

You're probably right regarding erroneously posted. I aimed C# WPF project!

May someone moves to correct forum, please?

WhyDi

Thursday, December 6, 2018 4:30 PM
  • WhyDi,

Sorry, no picture. Regardless, you can wait until a moderator sees this post and moves it to a more appropriate forum or you can re-post to the following forum yourself.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=csharpgeneral

John

Thursday, December 6, 2018 5:41 PM
  • I see a picture.  The project name is "SharedProject1."  It looks like it might be a problem about the specified path.

It never hurts to try. In the worst-case scenario, you'll learn something.

Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:11 PM
  • Thanks all,

I recreated the post

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0d0e0d09-ea18-40b7-8799-1d1fb2a88c1c/sharedproject-cant-access-sub-directory?forum=csharpgeneral

you're right Andrew!

Have a good day

• Edited by WhyDi Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:39 PM
    Thursday, December 6, 2018 6:37 PM