none
Poll Statement and Post Poll Statement doesn't populated while importing bindings RRS feed

• Question

• The 'Poll Statement' and 'Post Poll Statement' doesn't get populated if we import BizTalk 2006 bindings into BizTalk 2010. In BizTalk 2006 R2, I have Oracle Database adapter while in BizTalk 2010 I am trying to import it's bindings into WCF-OracleDB adapter.

Any idea to fix it or any alternative way to get it right?

Sunday, June 5, 2011 5:04 PM

Answers

• The bindings file formats are BizTalk version specific, they are not supported being imported across versions. But as a workaround, you could configure a port in BizTalk 2010 using the WCF-OracleDB adapter and then export the bindings. Then you would just need to copy/paste into the newer binding file from the older binding file and/or match up the property names/values.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 2:13 AM

All replies

• Which adapter are you using?
    ______ Nitin Mehrotra, BizTalk Server CCxG, http://blogs.msdn.com/nitinme/
    Monday, June 6, 2011 5:27 AM
  • In BizTalk 2006 R2, I have Oracle Database adapter while in BizTalk 2010 I am trying to import it's bindings into WCF-OracleDB adapter.
    Monday, June 6, 2011 8:22 AM
  • The bindings file formats are BizTalk version specific, they are not supported being imported across versions. But as a workaround, you could configure a port in BizTalk 2010 using the WCF-OracleDB adapter and then export the bindings. Then you would just need to copy/paste into the newer binding file from the older binding file and/or match up the property names/values.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 2:13 AM