none
How to create universal windows app same as People app in windows 10?

All replies

• Hi,

Well, the scope of this problem is very large. You need to design your app at the beginning about what features you wants to get, and what it should looks like. Then you need to could create an app to add the features and UI you want. For example, you want a list like the people app. You will need to learn about how to use the listview and data binding. So my suggestion is that you could try to make a plan about your app. Then following the plan to add features and UI for your app. If you meet a specific question when implement some features, you could share the details with us and we shall see what we could help.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:43 AM
  • Hi Roy,

I have created one uwp app using xamarin.forms. Now I want to set position of that app like people app (right side of taskbar). Is there any solution for that?

If not then I will create new universal windows app too but I need to set position of my app just like people app. Do you have any solution to set position of windows application as per my requirements?

Thanks.

• Edited by Heli_Shah Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:31 AM
    Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:29 AM
  • Hi,

Since your app is a Xamarin app, it is out of the scope of UWP app. you might need to ask about this in Xamarin's forum. 

And for UWP app, currently there is no way to do that. 

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 7:53 AM