After upgrade from MOSS 2007 to SP 2010 the publishing page(checkin.aspx) Use the default mode Quirks. RRS feed

• Question

• I am upgrading a Site collection from SP 2007 to 2010.

The Site collection has a very large amount of documents, and the task most used is the approval workflow.

After upgrade i try to use a diferent master page for the checkin.aspx page but unsuccesfully.

The default documento mode quirks broken the layout and cannot permit to complete the checkin and approve the doc. I need to click on F12 and set document to mode to another Like I7,I8 or IE9.

Searched for solution for two days but i cannot found any solution for that.

Anyone had the same issue of my?

Any Ideas to helpe me?

Thanks.

Friday, May 18, 2012 6:22 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This could be the problem of custom master page that you have applied. Can you try switching an OOB master page and try the same. This will confirm if there is any issue with your custom master page or not.

Thanks, Rahul Rashu

Monday, May 21, 2012 2:48 AM
  • Hi Rashu,

Thanks for the Reply.

Tried different master pages and the application pages like checkin.aspx, does not take the configured page on (_Layouts/ChangeSiteMasterPage.aspx).

Monday, May 21, 2012 1:01 PM
  • Hi Leandro R,

I am not sure what is causing your exact problem, but as a thought, when you upgrade to SP2010, workflows are updated from .aspx pages to infopath forms.

This is not a problem until you get to Collect task & Assign To Do's and Approval tasks. There are issues upgrading these. It may be the approvals in the workflows that are causing your problems.

As a suggestion, have a look over this KB article, if it doesn't fix your issue, it is useful to keep in mind further down the track...

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2556890

Thanks,

Jordan Mayer

Friday, June 29, 2012 4:24 AM