Office 365 Napa login RRS feed

• Question

• I signed up for a office 365 Napa test site and now I can't find any way to log back in. There is no link anywhere and it seems that I can only set up a new account.

How do you log back into a napa account once created?

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:26 AM

Answers

• You will need to use the developer account which you created (check your email, where it should have arrived).

Something like <domain-you-chose>.sharepoint.com.  

Your credentials, meanwhile, would be <your-user-name>@<domain-you-chose>.onmicrosoft.com.

We have heard some feedback that this is confusing, so we are working on streamlining the process in the future.

Michael Zlatkovsky | Program Manager, Visual Studio Tools for Office & Apps for Office

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:23 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:40 PM
  • Yes, alternatively, you can get the login URL from the email of you signup: https://portal.microsoftonline.com/admin/default.aspx then  Build Apps link take you to developer site. Btw, the developer site is in maintainence until Nov 23.

Forrest Guo | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to manager

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:24 AM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:21 AM

All replies

• You will need to use the developer account which you created (check your email, where it should have arrived).

Something like <domain-you-chose>.sharepoint.com.  

Your credentials, meanwhile, would be <your-user-name>@<domain-you-chose>.onmicrosoft.com.

We have heard some feedback that this is confusing, so we are working on streamlining the process in the future.

Michael Zlatkovsky | Program Manager, Visual Studio Tools for Office & Apps for Office

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:23 AM
    Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:40 PM
  • Yes, alternatively, you can get the login URL from the email of you signup: https://portal.microsoftonline.com/admin/default.aspx then  Build Apps link take you to developer site. Btw, the developer site is in maintainence until Nov 23.

Forrest Guo | MSDN Community Support | Feedback to manager

• Marked as answer by Forrest Guo Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:24 AM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:21 AM
  • It's not working

Any solutions please ?

Sorin Sandu

Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:37 AM
  • Hi Sorin,

Can you outline the steps you are taking?    Have you already installed the "Napa" application from the marketplace onto your developer site or are you stuck simply trying to login to your O365 Sharepoint developer site in order to get to the Napa application in order to click it?  

thanks,

Devin

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:34 AM
  • Hi

Yes I've installed from the marketplace in october.

It worked. I was lauching it from my dev site in O365.

After that it was a period of maintenance of your sites and after nov 23 it's not workink.

I've reinstalled from marketplace and same error.

Sorin Sandu

Tuesday, November 27, 2012 6:37 AM
  • Hi Sorin,

Sorry for the delay. Can you e-mail me directly with a fiddler trace and/or send your tenant information.  We should be able to get this resolved and can post back here to update the resolution.

thanks,

Devin Breshears

devinb@microsoft.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:07 PM
  • Hi Devin

Jim Nakashima helped me and fixed my tenant.

It was a problem with dev invitations.

Thanks anyway

Sorin Sandu

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 5:43 PM
  • I don't understand. I was able to write an Outlook Web App and I cannot modify it anymore. I get this error.

Unknown User

Unable to determine your identity. Please try again by launching the App installed on your site.

Friday, September 13, 2013 3:27 PM
  • Hi Jose, what link are you following/typing in when you're getting this error?  You should be able to log in just fine if you start from your SharePoint dev site (e.g., your-name.sharepoint.com, and click the "Build an App" tile at the top-left to get redirected to Napa).

Let us know if that's not the case.

Best,

- Michael

Friday, September 13, 2013 6:09 PM