Cannot upload more than 2 screenshots per language RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying o submit an update for my Win8.1 app. The languages for my app are EN-US, FR, NL, DE and IT. Now the Windows store has added also these languages that need to be filled with information: FR-FR, NL-NL, DE-DE and IT-IT. Not a big problem, just enter a copy of the info from the corresponding language right?

Unfortunately not. When I try to upload screenshot #3, the uploading just lasts forever. Then when I use the back button on the browser, I get a message saying that the website cannot be reached. In order to be able to reach the website again, I have to clear the browser cache / cookies. On every new language that I try to upload the screenshots, the third one fails.

Have tried different browser, different pictures all with the same effect. The same pictures that were used in the previous version won't upload anymore.

Does anybody have the same problem, and maybe found a solution or workaround?

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:20 PM

All replies

• Hello Groenhartnet,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Thursday, March 3, 2016 4:46 PM