none
missing atmel_gpio.lib RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

Whe I am trying to sysgen my os (win ce 5.0), and error concering atmel_gpio.lib apppears.

From where can I get it?

Thx in advanced

3D Interactive Simulations And Web Developer
    Tuesday, January 24, 2012 11:36 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You may have to contact the Atmel or the supplier of the BSP.

If you tell which BSP you are using, if any users has used that BSP, they might suggest you.

Regards,

GSR

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:04 AM
  • I hope so. The board which I a using is SAM6300i, which is based on ARM92x micro controller. And if you want, I am ready to give you the bsp sdk and pbxml files+ the original documentation that comes with the board. I dont want after paying all these fees get nothing. Thx in advanced.
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:49 AM
  • Hi,

search for  atmel_gpio in all sources files of your BSP from VS2005 solution explorer.

Then see in which conditions that sources file is excluded from build

Regards,

GSR

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:30 AM
  • I dont use VS2005!!!??? and I donno what is it relation with this!!!??? I am using pllatform builder 5 and sysgen command sp.to try to build the b
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 5:40 AM
  • Hi,

I am Sorry for the confusion that I have created.

I forgot that you are using WinCE 5.0

I forgot what is name of the tab where we can see the BSP Tree. So, I suggest you to search for atmel_gpio in the BSP.

After that show the entire sources contents. If you didn't find atmel_gpio search for LIBRARY in all sources files. In those sources files check how atmel_gpio is created. If you didn't understand you can post the sources contents here.

Thank You & Regards,

GSR

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:01 AM
  • Sorry donno anything about this. Can I send u the pbxml file and try to build it on your machine and see the error?
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:31 AM
  • Can you try building the image enabling all the BSP variables - selecting all the BSP features in the catalog?
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:59 PM
  • Please post the exact error message you get from Platform Builder and some lines before and after the message itself so we can better understand what's going on. I imagine that the error is related to some DLL or EXE in your BSP that need to link to atmel_gpio.lib but the build tool cannot locate atmel_gpio.lib itself. I imagine your output looks like:

BUILD: [00:0000000027:PROGC ] Building LIB Pass in C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\YOURBSP\src\drivers\something\ directory.
    BUILD: [01:0000000037:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\YOURBSP\lib\ARMV4I\retail\something.lib
    BUILD: [01:0000000070:ERRORE] NMAKE :  U1073: don't know how to make 'C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\YOURBSP\lib\ARMV4I\retail\atmel_gpio.lib'
    BUILD: [01:0000000072:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE TargetExeFiles  -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  BUILDROOT=C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\YOURBSP CLEANBUILD=1 LINKONLY=1 NOPASS0=1MAKEDLL=1 failed - rc = 2

This can happen for different reasons and among them:

• atmel_gpio.lib is not built at all
    • the source files for the DLL / EXE includes the wrong path to atmel_gpio.lib

Luca Calligaris lucaDOTcalligarisATeurotechDOTcom www.eurotech.com Check my blog: http://lcalligaris.wordpress.com
    \
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 3:07 PM
  • Hello all and thx for your helps, plz refer to here https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=b41c00850df44382&resid=B41C00850DF44382!961&parid=B41C00850DF44382!190&authkey=!AFsHr9WBHLAZIHw , I just uploaded the error, warnings ang log. Thx in advanced for any help
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:46 PM
  • Is it possible to post the error log here ?

Regards,

GSR

Friday, January 27, 2012 4:03 AM
  • Build Log

--------------------Configuration: SAM6300i: ARMV4I_Release--------------------

Starting Build: blddemo -q ============== Generating PB Project Folders Done Generating PB Project Folders Generating PBWorkspace Files to C:\WINCE500\PBWorkSpaces\WINCE500\SAM6300i_ARMV4I\oak Done Generating PBWorkspace Files CEBUILD: Deleting old build logs CEBUILD: Skipping directly to SYSGEN phase Building dep trees: winceos dcom gdiex ie script servers shellsdk shell rdp wceshellfe wceappsfe viewers directx voip datasync netcf SQLCE ostest speech SAM6300i CEBUILD: Running sysgen preproc (for COMMON) Starting sysgen phase for project ( common ) User selected the following SYSGEN variables sysgen_as_base=1 sysgen_as_file=1 sysgen_at91sam9263=1 sysgen_atapi=1 sysgen_audio=1 sysgen_auth=1 sysgen_auth_ntlm=1 sysgen_auth_schannel=1 sysgen_autoras=1 sysgen_aygshell=1 sysgen_battery=1 sysgen_certs=1 sysgen_connmc=1 sysgen_crypto=1 sysgen_cursor=1 sysgen_dotnet=1 sysgen_dotnet_support=1 sysgen_eap=1 sysgen_eth_80211=1 sysgen_ethernet=1 sysgen_fatfs=1 sysgen_fiber=1 sysgen_fsadvertise=1 sysgen_fsramrom=1 sysgen_fsreghive=1 sysgen_fsreplbit=1 sysgen_help=1 sysgen_iabase=1 sysgen_ie_jscript=1 sysgen_menu_overlap=1 sysgen_mfc=1 sysgen_msim=1 sysgen_notify=1 sysgen_pie=1 sysgen_pm=1 sysgen_redir=1 sysgen_standardshell=1 sysgen_tcpip6=1 sysgen_touch=1 sysgen_usb_hid_clients=1 sysgen_usb_storage=1 sysgen_viewer_acrobat=1 sysgen_viewer_doc=1 sysgen_viewer_image=1 sysgen_viewer_ppt=1 sysgen_viewer_xls=1 Checking for uncleared variables Done checking for uncleared variables Report: SYSGEN_ASYNCMAC=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO_CD=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIP_PDC20262=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCMCIA=1 SYSGEN_COMMCTRL=1 SYSGEN_COMMDLG=1 SYSGEN_CORELOC=1 SYSGEN_CORESTRA=1 SYSGEN_CPP_EH_AND_RTTI=1 SYSGEN_CREDMAN=1 SYSGEN_CTLPNL=1 SYSGEN_DEVICE=1 SYSGEN_DISPLAY=1 SYSGEN_FMTMSG=1 SYSGEN_FONTS_TAHOMA_1_07=1 SYSGEN_FSDBASE=1 SYSGEN_FSPASSWORD=1 SYSGEN_FULL_CRT=1 SYSGEN_GRADFILL=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_BMP_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_GIF_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_JPG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_PNG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMM=1 SYSGEN_INETCPL=1 SYSGEN_IPHLPAPI=1 SYSGEN_MINGDI=1 SYSGEN_MINGWES=1 SYSGEN_MININPUT=1 SYSGEN_MINWMGR=1 SYSGEN_MLANG=1 SYSGEN_MODEM=1 SYSGEN_MSGQUEUE=1 SYSGEN_MSPART=1 SYSGEN_NDIS=1 SYSGEN_NDISUIO=1 SYSGEN_NKCOMPR=1 SYSGEN_NKMAPFILE=1 SYSGEN_NLED=1 SYSGEN_OLE=1 SYSGEN_PPP=1 SYSGEN_PRINTING=1 SYSGEN_SERDEV=1 SYSGEN_SHDOCVW=1 SYSGEN_SOFTKB=1 SYSGEN_STDIO=1 SYSGEN_STDIOA=1 SYSGEN_STOREMGR=1 SYSGEN_STRSAFE=1 SYSGEN_TAPI=1 SYSGEN_TCPIP=1 SYSGEN_TIMESVC_DST=1 SYSGEN_UDFS=1 SYSGEN_UNIMODEM=1 SYSGEN_URLMON=1 SYSGEN_USB=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_KEYBOARD=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_MOUSE=1 SYSGEN_WCELOAD=1 SYSGEN_WEBVIEW=1 SYSGEN_WININET=1 SYSGEN_WINSOCK=1 sysgen_as_base=1 sysgen_as_file=1 sysgen_at91sam9263=1 sysgen_atapi=1 sysgen_audio=1 sysgen_auth=1 sysgen_auth_ntlm=1 sysgen_auth_schannel=1 sysgen_autoras=1 sysgen_aygshell=1 sysgen_battery=1 sysgen_certs=1 sysgen_connmc=1 sysgen_crypto=1 sysgen_cursor=1 sysgen_dotnet=1 sysgen_dotnet_support=1 sysgen_eap=1 sysgen_eth_80211=1 sysgen_ethernet=1 sysgen_fatfs=1 sysgen_fiber=1 sysgen_fsadvertise=1 sysgen_fsramrom=1 sysgen_fsreghive=1 sysgen_fsreplbit=1 sysgen_help=1 sysgen_iabase=1 sysgen_ie_jscript=1 sysgen_menu_overlap=1 sysgen_mfc=1 sysgen_msim=1 sysgen_notify=1 sysgen_pie=1 sysgen_pm=1 sysgen_redir=1 sysgen_standardshell=1 sysgen_tcpip6=1 sysgen_touch=1 sysgen_usb_hid_clients=1 sysgen_usb_storage=1 sysgen_viewer_acrobat=1 sysgen_viewer_doc=1 sysgen_viewer_image=1 sysgen_viewer_ppt=1 sysgen_viewer_xls=1 The system cannot find the path specified. CE_MODULES=coredll nk msim commctrl commdlg secur32 ntlmssp spnego schannel rsaenh crypt32 msasn1 credman prnport prnerr notify rnaapp connmc ndispwr netui asyncmac unimodem tcpstk tcpip6 ipv6hlp dhcpv6l winsock afd ws2 ws2instl wspm nspm ssllsp rtl8139 e100bex smsc100fd dp83815 ne2000 dhcp ethman wzcsvc wzcsapi pcx500 islp2nds wlclient wzctool eapol eap eapchap eaptls netmui ndisuio ndis autoras ppp tapi redir netbios iphlpapi softkb gwes keybd pointer display fonts waveapi audiodrv wavesamples cxport battdrvr nleddrvr device regenum busenum pm ceddk giisr mmtimer pci pcmconv serial pccard 8042keyboard nopkeyboard csp csp_mininput atapi usbhost usbd usbhid usbmsc usbdisk6 hidparse kbdhid conshid MouHid fatfsd fatutil diskcache udfs mspart fsdmgr zlib filesys vmini rt_tests COREDLL_COMPONENTS=coremain lmem showerr thunks corecrt corestrw cryptapi tnotify tapilib coresip rectapi wmgr_c mgdi_c accel_c messagedialogboxthunk shcore shortcut shexec shmisc fileopen fileinfo shellapis dsa timezones mmwave mmsnd mmmix battery nled devload fiber coreimm fmtmsg corestra coresiow coresioa serdev coreloc multiui crt_cpp_eh_and_rtti full_crt crypthash rsa32 NK_COMPONENTS= nkcompr nkmapfile FILESYS_COMPONENTS=fsheap fsmain fsreghive fsysram fsreplbit fsdbase fspass fsadvertise msgqueue DEVICE_COMPONENTS= devcore iorm pmif PM_COMPONENTS= pm_default_pdd pm_mdd pm_pdd_common FATUTIL_COMPONENTS=fatutil_ui fatutil_main GWE1_COMPONENTS=wmbase gweshare gwesmain immthunk msgque GSetWinLong CePtr foregnd idle kbdui uibase msgbeep audio GWE2_COMPONENTS=mgbase mgbitmap mgblt mgblt2 mgdc mgdibsec mgdraw mgrgn mgwinmgr tchui calibrui mggradfill mgalphablendstub mgtt mgdrwtxt mgprint mgpal mgpalnat GWE3_COMPONENTS=accel btnctl caret cascade imectl clipbd cmbctl defwndproc dlgmgr dlgmnem edctl gcache gwectrl icon iconcmn imgctl lbctl loadbmp loadimg menu menuscrl mOverlap MouseAndTouchCursor iconcurs mcursor mcursor8 cursor cursor8 mNoTapUI GWE4_COMPONENTS=nclient oom sbcmn scbctl startup stcctl winmgr startui oomui sbcmnview nclientview gcacheview btnctlview stcctlview cmbctlview lbctlview msgbox msgbox_hpc dlgmgr_hpc menu_hpc EditControlOs timer column atom drawmbar hotkey syscolor mgdx mgalias journal mgtci ATAPI_COMPONENTS= atapi_pcio atapi_pcio_cd atapi_pcip_pdc20262 atapi_pcmcia DCOM_MODULES= ole32 oleaut32 uuid mfc OLE32_COMPONENTS=mcombase mcommem mcomstr mcommon mcomlib ole232 docfile msf exp mcomstm GDIEX_MODULES= imaging IMAGING_COMPONENTS= img_png img_libpng img_pngdecoder img_gif img_liblzw img_gifdecoder img_jpeg img_jpegfull img_jpegmem img_jpegdecoder img_bmp img_bmpdecoder IE_MODULES= shdoclc shdocvw inetcpl urlmon wininet shlwapi uuid ieceext mlang SCRIPT_MODULES= jscript SERVERS_MODULES= timesvc SHELLSDK_MODULES= aygshell SHELL_MODULES= explorer shcore ceshell vgal CESHELL_COMPONENTS= ceshapi ceshui taskbarlist SHCORE_COMPONENTS= shcore path WCESHELLFE_MODULES= htmlview peghelp browser iexplore webview msscript control ctlpnl cplmain AdvBacklight connpnl intll VIEWERS_MODULES= xlsview chartapi mfdll xlsutil xls wt3ddraw presviewer dcdjpeg drawing mfdll imageviewer Sho dcdgif UIMgr docviewer rtfrdr drawing mfdll w97reader w97util pdfviewer mfdll pdfrdr dcdgif dcdmz jpeg dcdpng png image autoshape dcdjpeg ecdjpeg picstream DATASYNC_MODULES= cefobj repllog rapisrv eventrst rra_stm systemcpl udp2tcp wceload unload NETCF_MODULES= dotnet CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p dcom preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( dcom ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p gdiex preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( gdiex ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p ie preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( ie ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p script preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( script ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p servers preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( servers ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p shellsdk preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( shellsdk ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p shell preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( shell ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p rdp preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( rdp ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p wceshellfe preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( wceshellfe ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p wceappsfe preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( wceappsfe ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p viewers preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( viewers ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p directx preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( directx ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p voip preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( voip ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p datasync preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( datasync ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p netcf preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( netcf ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p SQLCE preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( SQLCE ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p ostest preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( ostest ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p speech preproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( speech ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen postproc (for COMMON) Starting sysgen phase for project ( common ) User selected the following SYSGEN variables SYSGEN_ASYNCMAC=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO_CD=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIP_PDC20262=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCMCIA=1 SYSGEN_COMMCTRL=1 SYSGEN_COMMDLG=1 SYSGEN_CORELOC=1 SYSGEN_CORESTRA=1 SYSGEN_CPP_EH_AND_RTTI=1 SYSGEN_CREDMAN=1 SYSGEN_CTLPNL=1 SYSGEN_DEVICE=1 SYSGEN_DISPLAY=1 SYSGEN_FMTMSG=1 SYSGEN_FONTS_TAHOMA_1_07=1 SYSGEN_FSDBASE=1 SYSGEN_FSPASSWORD=1 SYSGEN_FULL_CRT=1 SYSGEN_GRADFILL=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_BMP_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_GIF_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_JPG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_PNG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMM=1 SYSGEN_INETCPL=1 SYSGEN_IPHLPAPI=1 SYSGEN_MINGDI=1 SYSGEN_MINGWES=1 SYSGEN_MININPUT=1 SYSGEN_MINWMGR=1 SYSGEN_MLANG=1 SYSGEN_MODEM=1 SYSGEN_MSGQUEUE=1 SYSGEN_MSPART=1 SYSGEN_NDIS=1 SYSGEN_NDISUIO=1 SYSGEN_NKCOMPR=1 SYSGEN_NKMAPFILE=1 SYSGEN_NLED=1 SYSGEN_OLE=1 SYSGEN_PPP=1 SYSGEN_PRINTING=1 SYSGEN_SERDEV=1 SYSGEN_SHDOCVW=1 SYSGEN_SOFTKB=1 SYSGEN_STDIO=1 SYSGEN_STDIOA=1 SYSGEN_STOREMGR=1 SYSGEN_STRSAFE=1 SYSGEN_TAPI=1 SYSGEN_TCPIP=1 SYSGEN_TIMESVC_DST=1 SYSGEN_UDFS=1 SYSGEN_UNIMODEM=1 SYSGEN_URLMON=1 SYSGEN_USB=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_KEYBOARD=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_MOUSE=1 SYSGEN_WCELOAD=1 SYSGEN_WEBVIEW=1 SYSGEN_WININET=1 SYSGEN_WINSOCK=1 sysgen_as_base=1 sysgen_as_file=1 sysgen_at91sam9263=1 sysgen_atapi=1 sysgen_audio=1 sysgen_auth=1 sysgen_auth_ntlm=1 sysgen_auth_schannel=1 sysgen_autoras=1 sysgen_aygshell=1 sysgen_battery=1 sysgen_certs=1 sysgen_connmc=1 sysgen_crypto=1 sysgen_cursor=1 sysgen_dotnet=1 sysgen_dotnet_support=1 sysgen_eap=1 sysgen_eth_80211=1 sysgen_ethernet=1 sysgen_fatfs=1 sysgen_fiber=1 sysgen_fsadvertise=1 sysgen_fsramrom=1 sysgen_fsreghive=1 sysgen_fsreplbit=1 sysgen_help=1 sysgen_iabase=1 sysgen_ie_jscript=1 sysgen_menu_overlap=1 sysgen_mfc=1 sysgen_msim=1 sysgen_notify=1 sysgen_pie=1 sysgen_pm=1 sysgen_redir=1 sysgen_standardshell=1 sysgen_tcpip6=1 sysgen_touch=1 sysgen_usb_hid_clients=1 sysgen_usb_storage=1 sysgen_viewer_acrobat=1 sysgen_viewer_doc=1 sysgen_viewer_image=1 sysgen_viewer_ppt=1 sysgen_viewer_xls=1 Checking for uncleared variables INETCPL_COMPONENTS=inetcpl_pie TIMESVC_COMPONENTS= tsvc_dst Done checking for uncleared variables Report: SYSGEN_ASYNCMAC=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIO_CD=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCIP_PDC20262=1 SYSGEN_ATAPI_PCMCIA=1 SYSGEN_COMMCTRL=1 SYSGEN_COMMDLG=1 SYSGEN_CORELOC=1 SYSGEN_CORESTRA=1 SYSGEN_CPP_EH_AND_RTTI=1 SYSGEN_CREDMAN=1 SYSGEN_CTLPNL=1 SYSGEN_DEVICE=1 SYSGEN_DISPLAY=1 SYSGEN_FMTMSG=1 SYSGEN_FONTS_TAHOMA_1_07=1 SYSGEN_FSDBASE=1 SYSGEN_FSPASSWORD=1 SYSGEN_FULL_CRT=1 SYSGEN_GRADFILL=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_BMP_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_GIF_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_JPG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMAGING_PNG_DECODE=1 SYSGEN_IMM=1 SYSGEN_INETCPL=1 SYSGEN_IPHLPAPI=1 SYSGEN_MINGDI=1 SYSGEN_MINGWES=1 SYSGEN_MININPUT=1 SYSGEN_MINWMGR=1 SYSGEN_MLANG=1 SYSGEN_MODEM=1 SYSGEN_MSGQUEUE=1 SYSGEN_MSPART=1 SYSGEN_NDIS=1 SYSGEN_NDISUIO=1 SYSGEN_NKCOMPR=1 SYSGEN_NKMAPFILE=1 SYSGEN_NLED=1 SYSGEN_OLE=1 SYSGEN_PPP=1 SYSGEN_PRINTING=1 SYSGEN_SERDEV=1 SYSGEN_SHDOCVW=1 SYSGEN_SOFTKB=1 SYSGEN_STDIO=1 SYSGEN_STDIOA=1 SYSGEN_STOREMGR=1 SYSGEN_STRSAFE=1 SYSGEN_TAPI=1 SYSGEN_TCPIP=1 SYSGEN_TIMESVC_DST=1 SYSGEN_UDFS=1 SYSGEN_UNIMODEM=1 SYSGEN_URLMON=1 SYSGEN_USB=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_KEYBOARD=1 SYSGEN_USB_HID_MOUSE=1 SYSGEN_WCELOAD=1 SYSGEN_WEBVIEW=1 SYSGEN_WININET=1 SYSGEN_WINSOCK=1 sysgen_as_base=1 sysgen_as_file=1 sysgen_at91sam9263=1 sysgen_atapi=1 sysgen_audio=1 sysgen_auth=1 sysgen_auth_ntlm=1 sysgen_auth_schannel=1 sysgen_autoras=1 sysgen_aygshell=1 sysgen_battery=1 sysgen_certs=1 sysgen_connmc=1 sysgen_crypto=1 sysgen_cursor=1 sysgen_dotnet=1 sysgen_dotnet_support=1 sysgen_eap=1 sysgen_eth_80211=1 sysgen_ethernet=1 sysgen_fatfs=1 sysgen_fiber=1 sysgen_fsadvertise=1 sysgen_fsramrom=1 sysgen_fsreghive=1 sysgen_fsreplbit=1 sysgen_help=1 sysgen_iabase=1 sysgen_ie_jscript=1 sysgen_menu_overlap=1 sysgen_mfc=1 sysgen_msim=1 sysgen_notify=1 sysgen_pie=1 sysgen_pm=1 sysgen_redir=1 sysgen_standardshell=1 sysgen_tcpip6=1 sysgen_touch=1 sysgen_usb_hid_clients=1 sysgen_usb_storage=1 sysgen_viewer_acrobat=1 sysgen_viewer_doc=1 sysgen_viewer_image=1 sysgen_viewer_ppt=1 sysgen_viewer_xls=1 The system cannot find the path specified. CE_MODULES=coredll nk msim commctrl commdlg secur32 ntlmssp spnego schannel rsaenh crypt32 msasn1 credman prnport prnerr notify rnaapp connmc ndispwr netui asyncmac unimodem tcpstk tcpip6 ipv6hlp dhcpv6l winsock afd ws2 ws2instl wspm nspm ssllsp rtl8139 e100bex smsc100fd dp83815 ne2000 dhcp ethman wzcsvc wzcsapi pcx500 islp2nds wlclient wzctool eapol eap eapchap eaptls netmui ndisuio ndis autoras ppp tapi redir netbios iphlpapi softkb gwes keybd pointer display fonts waveapi audiodrv wavesamples cxport battdrvr nleddrvr device regenum busenum pm ceddk giisr mmtimer pci pcmconv serial pccard 8042keyboard nopkeyboard csp csp_mininput atapi usbhost usbd usbhid usbmsc usbdisk6 hidparse kbdhid conshid MouHid fatfsd fatutil diskcache udfs mspart fsdmgr zlib filesys vmini rt_tests COREDLL_COMPONENTS=coremain lmem showerr thunks corecrt corestrw cryptapi tnotify tapilib coresip rectapi wmgr_c mgdi_c accel_c messagedialogboxthunk shcore shortcut shexec shmisc fileopen fileinfo shellapis dsa timezones mmwave mmsnd mmmix battery nled devload fiber coreimm fmtmsg corestra coresiow coresioa serdev coreloc multiui crt_cpp_eh_and_rtti full_crt crypthash rsa32 NK_COMPONENTS= nkcompr nkmapfile FILESYS_COMPONENTS=fsheap fsmain fsreghive fsysram fsreplbit fsdbase fspass fsadvertise msgqueue DEVICE_COMPONENTS= devcore iorm pmif PM_COMPONENTS= pm_default_pdd pm_mdd pm_pdd_common FATUTIL_COMPONENTS=fatutil_ui fatutil_main GWE1_COMPONENTS=wmbase gweshare gwesmain immthunk msgque GSetWinLong CePtr foregnd idle kbdui uibase msgbeep audio GWE2_COMPONENTS=mgbase mgbitmap mgblt mgblt2 mgdc mgdibsec mgdraw mgrgn mgwinmgr tchui calibrui mggradfill mgalphablendstub mgtt mgdrwtxt mgprint mgpal mgpalnat GWE3_COMPONENTS=accel btnctl caret cascade imectl clipbd cmbctl defwndproc dlgmgr dlgmnem edctl gcache gwectrl icon iconcmn imgctl lbctl loadbmp loadimg menu menuscrl mOverlap MouseAndTouchCursor iconcurs mcursor mcursor8 cursor cursor8 mNoTapUI GWE4_COMPONENTS=nclient oom sbcmn scbctl startup stcctl winmgr startui oomui sbcmnview nclientview gcacheview btnctlview stcctlview cmbctlview lbctlview msgbox msgbox_hpc dlgmgr_hpc menu_hpc EditControlOs timer column atom drawmbar hotkey syscolor mgdx mgalias journal mgtci ATAPI_COMPONENTS= atapi_pcio atapi_pcio_cd atapi_pcip_pdc20262 atapi_pcmcia DCOM_MODULES= ole32 oleaut32 uuid mfc OLE32_COMPONENTS=mcombase mcommem mcomstr mcommon mcomlib ole232 docfile msf exp mcomstm GDIEX_MODULES= imaging IMAGING_COMPONENTS= img_png img_libpng img_pngdecoder img_gif img_liblzw img_gifdecoder img_jpeg img_jpegfull img_jpegmem img_jpegdecoder img_bmp img_bmpdecoder IE_MODULES= shdoclc shdocvw inetcpl urlmon wininet shlwapi uuid ieceext mlang SCRIPT_MODULES= jscript SERVERS_MODULES= timesvc SHELLSDK_MODULES= aygshell SHELL_MODULES= explorer shcore ceshell vgal CESHELL_COMPONENTS= ceshapi ceshui taskbarlist SHCORE_COMPONENTS= shcore path WCESHELLFE_MODULES= htmlview peghelp browser iexplore webview msscript control ctlpnl cplmain AdvBacklight connpnl intll VIEWERS_MODULES= xlsview chartapi mfdll xlsutil xls wt3ddraw presviewer dcdjpeg drawing mfdll imageviewer Sho dcdgif UIMgr docviewer rtfrdr drawing mfdll w97reader w97util pdfviewer mfdll pdfrdr dcdgif dcdmz jpeg dcdpng png image autoshape dcdjpeg ecdjpeg picstream DATASYNC_MODULES= cefobj repllog rapisrv eventrst rra_stm systemcpl udp2tcp wceload unload NETCF_MODULES= dotnet CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p dcom postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( dcom ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p gdiex postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( gdiex ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p ie postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( ie ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p script postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( script ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p servers postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( servers ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p shellsdk postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( shellsdk ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p shell postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( shell ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p rdp postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( rdp ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p wceshellfe postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( wceshellfe ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p wceappsfe postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( wceappsfe ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p viewers postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( viewers ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p directx postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( directx ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p voip postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( voip ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p datasync postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( datasync ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p netcf postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( netcf ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p SQLCE postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( SQLCE ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p ostest postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( ostest ) CEBUILD: Running sysgen -p speech postproc Starting sysgen phase for project ( speech ) Sysgening platform C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i CEBUILD: Building (C:\WINCE500\platform\common) BUILD: [Thrd:Sequence:Type ] Message BUILD: [00:0000000000:PROGC ] Checking for \WINCE500\sdk\bin\i386\srccheck.exe. BUILD: [00:0000000001:PROGC ] SrcCheck exit code: 0 (dec). BUILD: [00:0000000002:PROGC ] Compile and Link for ARM. BUILD: [00:0000000003:PROGC ] Computing include file dependencies: BUILD: [00:0000000004:PROGC ] Checking for SDK include directory: C:\WINCE500\sdk\ce\inc. BUILD: [00:0000000005:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\CACHE\ BUILD: [00:0000000008:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\BASE\ BUILD: [00:0000000013:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCMCIA\ BUILD: [00:0000000018:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCI\ BUILD: [00:0000000023:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCI_PCMCIA\ BUILD: [00:0000000028:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\INTR\COMMON\ BUILD: [00:0000000031:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\INTR\BASE\ BUILD: [00:0000000033:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\COMMON\ BUILD: [00:0000000036:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\IDLE\ BUILD: [00:0000000038:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\STUB\ BUILD: [00:0000000040:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\FAKE\ BUILD: [00:0000000042:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\CNTCMP\ BUILD: [00:0000000044:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\VARTICK\ BUILD: [00:0000000046:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\VARIDLE\ BUILD: [00:0000000048:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\RTC\STUB\ BUILD: [00:0000000050:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\RTC\TIMER\ BUILD: [00:0000000052:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\POWER\COMMON\ BUILD: [00:0000000054:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\POWER\STUB\ BUILD: [00:0000000056:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IOCTL\ BUILD: [00:0000000057:WARNS ] Directory: C:\WINCE500\private\osinternal\test\hal\ does not exist. BUILD: [00:0000000064:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\KITL\BASE\ BUILD: [00:0000000072:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\KITL\PCI\ BUILD: [00:0000000080:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\PCI\ BUILD: [00:0000000086:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ILT\COMMON\ BUILD: [00:0000000088:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ILT\STUB\ BUILD: [00:0000000090:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\LOG\ BUILD: [00:0000000092:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\OTHER\ BUILD: [00:0000000097:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\RTL8139\ BUILD: [00:0000000099:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\CS8900A\ BUILD: [00:0000000101:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\AM79C973\ BUILD: [00:0000000103:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\LAN91C\ BUILD: [00:0000000105:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\FLASH\ BUILD: [00:0000000108:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\CEDDK\DDK_BUS\ BUILD: [00:0000000111:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLCOMMON\ BUILD: [00:0000000115:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLMENU\BASE\ BUILD: [00:0000000117:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLMENU\PCI\ BUILD: [00:0000000119:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLNK\ BUILD: [00:0000000122:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\PERREG\ BUILD: [00:0000000124:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\COMMON\CACHE\ BUILD: [00:0000000142:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\COMMON\MEMORY\ BUILD: [00:0000000144:PROGC ] Saving C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\Build.dat. BUILD: [00:0000000146:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\CACHE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000153:PROGC ] Compiling .\global.c BUILD: [01:0000000156:PROGC ] Compiling .\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000159:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_cache.lib BUILD: [00:0000000162:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\BASE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000169:PROGC ] Compiling ..\data.c BUILD: [01:0000000172:PROGC ] Compiling ..\power.c BUILD: [01:0000000175:PROGC ] Compiling ..\trans.c BUILD: [01:0000000178:PROGC ] Compiling ..\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000181:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_io.lib BUILD: [00:0000000184:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCMCIA\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000191:PROGC ] Compiling ..\data.c BUILD: [01:0000000194:PROGC ] Compiling ..\power.c BUILD: [01:0000000197:PROGC ] Compiling ..\trans.c BUILD: [01:0000000200:PROGC ] Compiling ..\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000203:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_io_pcmcia.lib BUILD: [00:0000000206:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCI\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000213:PROGC ] Compiling ..\data.c BUILD: [01:0000000216:PROGC ] Compiling ..\power.c BUILD: [01:0000000219:PROGC ] Compiling ..\trans.c BUILD: [01:0000000222:PROGC ] Compiling ..\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000225:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_io_pci.lib BUILD: [00:0000000228:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IO\PCI_PCMCIA\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000235:PROGC ] Compiling ..\data.c BUILD: [01:0000000238:PROGC ] Compiling ..\power.c BUILD: [01:0000000241:PROGC ] Compiling ..\trans.c BUILD: [01:0000000244:PROGC ] Compiling ..\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000247:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_io_pcmcia_pci.lib BUILD: [00:0000000250:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\INTR\COMMON\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000257:PROGC ] Compiling .\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000260:PROGC ] Compiling .\oem.c BUILD: [01:0000000263:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_intr_common.lib BUILD: [00:0000000266:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\INTR\BASE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000273:PROGC ] Compiling .\map.c BUILD: [01:0000000276:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_intr.lib BUILD: [00:0000000281:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\COMMON\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000288:PROGC ] Compiling .\globals.c BUILD: [01:0000000291:PROGC ] Compiling .\counts.c BUILD: [01:0000000294:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer.lib BUILD: [00:0000000297:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\IDLE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000304:PROGC ] Compiling .\idle.c BUILD: [01:0000000307:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_idle.lib BUILD: [00:0000000310:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\STUB\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000317:PROGC ] Compiling .\idle.c BUILD: [01:0000000320:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_idle_stub.lib BUILD: [00:0000000323:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\FAKE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000330:PROGC ] Compiling .\fake.c BUILD: [01:0000000333:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_idle_fake.lib BUILD: [00:0000000336:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\CNTCMP\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000343:PROGC ] Compiling .\cntcmp.c BUILD: [01:0000000346:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_cntcmp.lib BUILD: [00:0000000349:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\VARTICK\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000356:PROGC ] Compiling .\vartick.c BUILD: [01:0000000359:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_vartick.lib BUILD: [00:0000000362:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\TIMER\VARIDLE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000369:PROGC ] Compiling .\idle.c BUILD: [01:0000000372:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_timer_varidle.lib BUILD: [00:0000000375:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\RTC\STUB\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000382:PROGC ] Compiling .\rtc.c BUILD: [01:0000000385:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_rtc_stub.lib BUILD: [00:0000000388:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\RTC\TIMER\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000395:PROGC ] Compiling .\rtc.c BUILD: [01:0000000398:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_rtc_timer.lib BUILD: [00:0000000401:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\POWER\COMMON\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000408:PROGC ] Compiling .\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000411:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_power.lib BUILD: [00:0000000414:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\POWER\STUB\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000421:PROGC ] Compiling .\power.c BUILD: [01:0000000424:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_power_stub.lib BUILD: [00:0000000427:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\IOCTL\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000434:PROGC ] Compiling .\ioctl.c BUILD: [01:0000000437:PROGC ] Compiling .\deviceid.c BUILD: [01:0000000440:PROGC ] Compiling .\deviceinfo.c BUILD: [01:0000000443:PROGC ] Compiling .\procinfo.c BUILD: [01:0000000446:PROGC ] Compiling .\reginit.c BUILD: [01:0000000449:PROGC ] Compiling .\uuid.c BUILD: [01:0000000452:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ioctl.lib BUILD: [00:0000000455:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\KITL\BASE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000462:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitl.c BUILD: [01:0000000465:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitleth.c BUILD: [01:0000000468:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitlserial.c BUILD: [01:0000000471:PROGC ] Compiling ..\device.c BUILD: [01:0000000474:PROGC ] Compiling ..\name.c BUILD: [01:0000000477:PROGC ] Compiling ..\registry.c BUILD: [01:0000000480:PROGC ] Compiling ..\format.c BUILD: [01:0000000483:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_kitl.lib BUILD: [00:0000000486:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\KITL\PCI\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000493:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitl.c BUILD: [01:0000000496:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitleth.c BUILD: [01:0000000499:PROGC ] Compiling ..\kitlserial.c BUILD: [01:0000000502:PROGC ] Compiling ..\device.c BUILD: [01:0000000505:PROGC ] Compiling ..\name.c BUILD: [01:0000000508:PROGC ] Compiling ..\registry.c BUILD: [01:0000000511:PROGC ] Compiling ..\format.c BUILD: [01:0000000514:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_kitl_pci.lib BUILD: [00:0000000517:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\PCI\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000524:PROGC ] Compiling .\config.c BUILD: [01:0000000527:PROGC ] Compiling .\register.c BUILD: [01:0000000530:PROGC ] Compiling .\id.c BUILD: [01:0000000533:PROGC ] Compiling .\find.c BUILD: [01:0000000536:PROGC ] Compiling .\dump.c BUILD: [01:0000000539:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_pci.lib BUILD: [00:0000000542:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ILT\COMMON\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000549:PROGC ] Compiling .\ilt.c BUILD: [01:0000000552:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ilt.lib BUILD: [00:0000000555:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ILT\STUB\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000562:PROGC ] Compiling .\ilt.c BUILD: [01:0000000565:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ilt_stub.lib BUILD: [00:0000000568:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\LOG\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000575:PROGC ] Compiling .\log.c BUILD: [01:0000000578:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_log.lib BUILD: [00:0000000581:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\OTHER\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000588:PROGC ] Compiling .\clock.c BUILD: [01:0000000591:PROGC ] Compiling .\parallel.c BUILD: [01:0000000594:PROGC ] Compiling .\debug.c BUILD: [01:0000000597:PROGC ] Compiling .\memory.c BUILD: [01:0000000600:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_other.lib BUILD: [00:0000000603:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\RTL8139\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000610:PROGC ] Compiling .\rtl8139.c BUILD: [01:0000000613:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ethdrv_rtl8139.lib BUILD: [00:0000000616:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\CS8900A\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000623:PROGC ] Compiling .\cs8900a.c BUILD: [01:0000000626:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ethdrv_cs8900a.lib BUILD: [00:0000000629:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\AM79C973\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000636:PROGC ] Compiling .\am79c973.c BUILD: [01:0000000639:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ethdrv_am79c973.lib BUILD: [00:0000000642:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\ETHDRV\LAN91C\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000649:PROGC ] Compiling .\lan91c.c BUILD: [01:0000000652:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ethdrv_lan91c.lib BUILD: [00:0000000655:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\FLASH\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000662:PROGC ] Compiling .\flash.c BUILD: [01:0000000665:PROGC ] Compiling .\dump.c BUILD: [01:0000000668:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_flash.lib BUILD: [00:0000000671:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\CEDDK\DDK_BUS\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000678:PROGC ] Compiling .\data.c BUILD: [01:0000000681:PROGC ] Compiling .\trans.c BUILD: [01:0000000684:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_ddk_bus.lib BUILD: [00:0000000687:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLCOMMON\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000694:PROGC ] Compiling .\blcommon.c BUILD: [01:0000000697:PROGC ] Compiling .\format.c BUILD: [01:0000000700:PROGC ] Compiling .\signimage.c BUILD: [01:0000000703:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_blcommon.lib BUILD: [00:0000000706:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLMENU\BASE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000713:PROGC ] Compiling ..\menu.c BUILD: [01:0000000716:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_blmenu.lib BUILD: [00:0000000719:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLMENU\PCI\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000726:PROGC ] Compiling ..\menu.c BUILD: [01:0000000729:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_blmenu_pci.lib BUILD: [00:0000000732:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\BOOT\BLNK\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000739:PROGC ] Compiling .\format.c BUILD: [01:0000000742:PROGC ] Compiling .\wrappers.c BUILD: [01:0000000745:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_blnk.lib BUILD: [00:0000000748:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\COMMON\PERREG\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000755:PROGC ] Compiling .\perreg.c BUILD: [01:0000000758:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_perreg.lib BUILD: [00:0000000761:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\COMMON\CACHE\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000768:PROGC ] Assembling .\init.s BUILD: [01:0000000772:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushdc.s BUILD: [01:0000000776:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushdclines.s BUILD: [01:0000000780:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleandc.s BUILD: [01:0000000784:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleandclines.s BUILD: [01:0000000788:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushic.s BUILD: [01:0000000792:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushiclines.s BUILD: [01:0000000796:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushuc.s BUILD: [01:0000000800:PROGC ] Assembling .\flushuclines.s BUILD: [01:0000000804:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleanuc.s BUILD: [01:0000000808:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleanuclines.s BUILD: [01:0000000812:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleardtlb.s BUILD: [01:0000000816:PROGC ] Assembling .\cleardtlbentry.s BUILD: [01:0000000820:PROGC ] Assembling .\clearitlb.s BUILD: [01:0000000824:PROGC ] Assembling .\clearitlbentry.s BUILD: [01:0000000828:PROGC ] Assembling .\clearutlb.s BUILD: [01:0000000832:PROGC ] Assembling .\clearutlbentry.s BUILD: [01:0000000836:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_cache_arm.lib BUILD: [00:0000000841:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\COMMON\MEMORY\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000848:PROGC ] Compiling .\memory.c BUILD: [01:0000000851:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\oal_memory_arm.lib BUILD: [00:0000000854:PROGC ] Done. BUILD: [00:0000000855:PROGC ] Files Warnings Errors BUILD: [00:0000000856:PROGC ] Midl 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000857:PROGC ] Resource 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000858:PROGC ] Message 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000859:PROGC ] Precomp Header 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000860:PROGC ] C/Cpp/Cxx 82 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000861:PROGC ] Assembler 17 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000862:PROGC ] Static Libraries 39 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000863:PROGC ] Dll's 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000864:PROGC ] Exe's 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000865:PROGC ] Resx 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000866:PROGC ] Csharp Targets 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000867:PROGC ] Other 0 1 0 BUILD: [00:0000000868:PROGC ] BUILD: [00:0000000869:PROGC ] Total 138 1 0 BUILD: [00:0000000870:PROGC ] BUILD: [00:0000000871:PROGC ] 1 Warnings, 0 Errors Build for Windows CE (Release) (Built on Apr 22 2004 10:38:01) File names: Build.log Build.wrn Build.err Build.dat CEBUILD: Building (C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i) BUILD: [Thrd:Sequence:Type ] Message BUILD: [00:0000000000:PROGC ] Checking for \WINCE500\sdk\bin\i386\srccheck.exe. BUILD: [00:0000000001:PROGC ] SrcCheck exit code: 0 (dec). BUILD: [00:0000000002:PROGC ] Compile and Link for ARM. BUILD: [00:0000000003:PROGC ] Loading C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\Build.dat. BUILD: [00:0000000004:PROGC ] Done. BUILD: [00:0000000005:PROGC ] Computing include file dependencies: BUILD: [00:0000000006:PROGC ] Checking for SDK include directory: C:\WINCE500\sdk\ce\inc. BUILD: [00:0000000007:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ BUILD: [00:0000000008:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Crc16\ BUILD: [00:0000000009:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio\ BUILD: [00:0000000010:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Dm9000ndis\ BUILD: [00:0000000011:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Nandflash\Nandflashdll\ BUILD: [00:0000000012:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Spidataflash\ BUILD: [00:0000000013:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Spi\ BUILD: [00:0000000014:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Pwmc\ BUILD: [00:0000000015:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Touchscreen\Dll\ BUILD: [00:0000000016:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Touchscreen\Calibrate\ BUILD: [00:0000000017:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Wavedev\ BUILD: [00:0000000018:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\I2c\ BUILD: [00:0000000019:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbfn\ BUILD: [00:0000000020:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbhcd\ BUILD: [00:0000000021:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Serial\ BUILD: [00:0000000022:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Display\ BUILD: [00:0000000023:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Dm900dbg\ BUILD: [00:0000000024:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Driver\ BUILD: [00:0000000026:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Loader\ BUILD: [00:0000000028:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Keypad\ BUILD: [00:0000000029:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbserial_activesync\ BUILD: [00:0000000030:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Channel_pulse\Giisr\ BUILD: [00:0000000031:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Channel_pulse\Channel\ BUILD: [00:0000000032:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Wdog\ BUILD: [00:0000000033:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Ext_uart\ BUILD: [00:0000000034:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Atapiebi\ BUILD: [00:0000000035:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Can\ BUILD: [00:0000000036:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Buzzer\ BUILD: [00:0000000037:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Avrtest\ BUILD: [00:0000000038:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Tc\ BUILD: [00:0000000039:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Pmc\ BUILD: [00:0000000040:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\Eboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000041:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\Firstboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000042:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\nandflasheboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000043:WARNS ] Directory: D:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\ATMEL\AT91SAM926x\INC\IOCTL\ does not exist. BUILD: [00:0000000044:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Oal\ BUILD: [00:0000000045:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kern\ BUILD: [00:0000000046:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernkitl\ BUILD: [00:0000000047:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernkitlprof\ BUILD: [00:0000000048:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernprof\ BUILD: [00:0000000049:PROGC ] Saving C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\Build.dat. BUILD: [00:0000000051:PROGC ] Total of 0 pass zero files to compile in 1 directories. BUILD: [00:0000000052:PROGC ] Building generated files in \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Channel_pulse\Giisr\. BUILD: [00:0000000060:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ BUILD: [00:0000000061:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Crc16\ BUILD: [00:0000000062:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio\ BUILD: [00:0000000063:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Dm9000ndis\ BUILD: [00:0000000064:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Nandflash\Nandflashdll\ BUILD: [00:0000000065:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Spidataflash\ BUILD: [00:0000000066:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Spi\ BUILD: [00:0000000067:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Pwmc\ BUILD: [00:0000000068:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Touchscreen\Dll\ BUILD: [00:0000000069:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Touchscreen\Calibrate\ BUILD: [00:0000000070:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Wavedev\ BUILD: [00:0000000071:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\I2c\ BUILD: [00:0000000072:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbfn\ BUILD: [00:0000000073:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbhcd\ BUILD: [00:0000000074:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Serial\ BUILD: [00:0000000075:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Display\ BUILD: [00:0000000076:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Dm900dbg\ BUILD: [00:0000000077:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Driver\ BUILD: [00:0000000079:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Loader\ BUILD: [00:0000000081:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Keypad\ BUILD: [00:0000000082:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Usbserial_activesync\ BUILD: [00:0000000083:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Channel_pulse\Giisr\ BUILD: [00:0000000084:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Channel_pulse\Channel\ BUILD: [00:0000000085:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Wdog\ BUILD: [00:0000000086:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Ext_uart\ BUILD: [00:0000000087:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Atapiebi\ BUILD: [00:0000000088:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Can\ BUILD: [00:0000000089:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Buzzer\ BUILD: [00:0000000090:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Avrtest\ BUILD: [00:0000000091:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Tc\ BUILD: [00:0000000092:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Pmc\ BUILD: [00:0000000093:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\Eboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000094:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\Firstboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000095:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Bootloader\nandflasheboot\ BUILD: [00:0000000096:WARNS ] Directory: D:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\COMMON\SRC\ARM\ATMEL\AT91SAM926x\INC\IOCTL\ does not exist. BUILD: [00:0000000097:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Oal\ BUILD: [00:0000000098:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kern\ BUILD: [00:0000000099:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernkitl\ BUILD: [00:0000000100:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernkitlprof\ BUILD: [00:0000000101:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Kernel\Kernprof\ BUILD: [00:0000000102:PROGC ] Saving C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\Build.dat. BUILD: [00:0000000104:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Driver\ directory. BUILD: [00:0000000111:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Sdmemory\Loader\ directory. BUILD: [00:0000000149:PROGC ] Linking \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ directory. BUILD: [01:0000000156:ERRORE] NMAKE : U1073: don't know how to make 'C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\atmel_gpio.lib' BUILD: [01:0000000158:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop. LINKONLY=1 NOPASS0=1 failed - rc = 2 BUILD: [00:0000000159:PROGC ] Files Warnings Errors BUILD: [00:0000000160:PROGC ] Midl 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000161:PROGC ] Resource 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000162:PROGC ] Message 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000163:PROGC ] Precomp Header 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000164:PROGC ] C/Cpp/Cxx 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000165:PROGC ] Assembler 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000166:PROGC ] Static Libraries 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000167:PROGC ] Dll's 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000168:PROGC ] Exe's 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000169:PROGC ] Resx 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000170:PROGC ] Csharp Targets 0 0 0 BUILD: [00:0000000171:PROGC ] Other 0 2 2 BUILD: [00:0000000172:PROGC ] BUILD: [00:0000000173:PROGC ] Total 0 2 2 BUILD: [00:0000000174:PROGC ] BUILD: [00:0000000175:PROGC ] 2 Warnings, 2 Errors Build for Windows CE (Release) (Built on Apr 22 2004 10:38:01) File names: Build.log Build.wrn Build.err Build.dat Sysgening platform C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i \WINCE500\build.err C:\WINCE500\build.err C:\WINCE500\build.log C:\WINCE500\build.wrn 3 file(s) copied. BLDDEMO: There were errors building SAM6300i

Results

SAM6300i - 2 error(s), 3 warning

Friday, January 27, 2012 4:13 AM
  • Hi,

My udnerstanding is while linking the src\Misc\Gpio it got error.

Three suggestions:

1. In Left hand side there are three tab views OSDeisgnView, ParameterView and FileView.Click on File View go to your BSP SAM6300i and search for atmel_gpio.lib In search file options make sure to select All Files or (*.*)
    2. Make sure that you have installed BSP properly. Some vendors provide platform\common\ src\soc folder which is specific to chipset.
    3. In right hand side you see a catalog window. In this click on Third Party and navigate to your BSP catalog and expand entire tree. Check or Select all catalog items in that tree

Regards,

GSR

• Marked as answer by Hassan Ayoub Friday, January 27, 2012 6:23 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Hassan Ayoub Friday, January 27, 2012 6:23 AM
    Friday, January 27, 2012 4:45 AM
  • Dear GSRId,

1. It seems that the problem is here, as I moved to the SAM6300i platform --> Src --> Drivers --> GPIO, I didn't found any files in the include and source directories, I just found .def and .reg files in the resources, and when I try to build just this project, the same errors appears.

2. Done, as the vendor gave me a msi installer.

3. Done, all items added.

So Any idea on how to fix the GPIO issue?

Friday, January 27, 2012 6:28 AM
  • Hi,

There might be a sources file in that folder also.

As you can see .reg and .def file I guess in this folder the vendor might be building a DLL.

Can you show the contents of sources and .def file which is present in GPIO folder.

The best way is to search for atmel_gpio.lin using search option from the platform builder. I guess the command is CTRL + F

If that didn't give some useful information then search for LIBRARY in all sources files of your BSP.

I don't have any solution if your reach till here...

Regards,

GSR

Friday, January 27, 2012 7:19 AM
  • In the build log the path is c:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio not c:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio are you sure you're looking at the right place?

Do not relay on the view of the folder as shown in 'FileView' tab in Platform Builder, rather right click on the folder in the above mentioned view and select 'Explore' to see the actual content.

In the 'FileView' tab in Platform Builder right click on the Gpio folder, mark 'Clean before building' , right click on the Gpio folder again and select 'Build Current Project'. Can you post the content of c:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\build.log file?

If you cannot solve the atmel_gpio.lib build error you can try to remove the reference to GPIO from the c:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\DIRS file so the build system will ignore  the c:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio folder. This may allow you to build the OS *if there is no other code which links to atmel_gpio.lib*

Luca Calligaris lucaDOTcalligarisATeurotechDOTcom www.eurotech.com Check my blog: http://lcalligaris.wordpress.com
    Friday, January 27, 2012 7:26 AM
  • I searched the whole c drive and there is no "atmel_gpio.lib".

It seems that the  problem is with the drivers\gpio, and not the misc\gpio, as the misc one build successfully, and generate gpio.lib, but the other don't.

the 2 locations content:

Drivers location build:

Misc location BUILD: [Thrd:Sequence:Type  ] Message

BUILD: [00:0000000000:PROGC ] Checking for \WINCE500\sdk\bin\i386\srccheck.exe.

BUILD: [00:0000000001:PROGC ] SrcCheck exit code: 0 (dec).

BUILD: [00:0000000002:PROGC ] Compile and Link for ARM.

BUILD: [00:0000000003:PROGC ] Loading C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\Build.dat.

BUILD: [00:0000000004:PROGC ] Done.

BUILD: [00:0000000005:PROGC ] Computing include file dependencies:

BUILD: [00:0000000006:PROGC ] Checking for SDK include directory: C:\WINCE500\sdk\ce\inc.

BUILD: [00:0000000007:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio\

BUILD: [00:0000000008:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio\ directory.

BUILD: [00:0000000009:PROG  ] 'NMAKE.EXE   -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  NOLINK=1 NOPASS0=1'

BUILD: [01:0000000010:INFO  ] makefile.def: BUILDROOT is C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i

BUILD: [01:0000000011:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\sources.cmn

BUILD: [01:0000000012:INFO  ] Directory: C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000013:INFO  ] TARGETNAME: at91sam9263ek_gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000014:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\public\common\oak\misc\sources.ReleaseType_PLATFORM

BUILD: [01:0000000015:ERRORE] NMAKE :  U1073: don't know how to make 'C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail\at91sam926x_gpio.lib'

BUILD: [01:0000000016:INFO  ] Stop.

BUILD: [01:0000000017:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE   -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  NOLINK=1 NOPASS0=1 failed - rc = 2

BUILD: [00:0000000018:PROGC ]                      Files      Warnings      Errors

BUILD: [00:0000000019:PROGC ] Midl                     0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000020:PROGC ] Resource                 0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000021:PROGC ] Message                  0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000022:PROGC ] Precomp Header           0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000023:PROGC ] C/Cpp/Cxx                0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000024:PROGC ] Assembler                0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000025:PROGC ] Static Libraries         0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000026:PROGC ] Dll's                    0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000027:PROGC ] Exe's                    0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000028:PROGC ] Resx                     0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000029:PROGC ] Csharp Targets           0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000030:PROGC ] Other                    0             0           2

BUILD: [00:0000000031:PROGC ] 

BUILD: [00:0000000032:PROGC ] Total                    0             0           2

BUILD: [00:0000000033:PROGC ] 

BUILD: [00:0000000034:PROGC ] 0 Warnings,  2 Errors

Misc location build:

BUILD: [Thrd:Sequence:Type  ] Message

BUILD: [00:0000000000:PROGC ] Checking for \WINCE500\sdk\bin\i386\srccheck.exe.

BUILD: [00:0000000001:PROGC ] SrcCheck exit code: 0 (dec).

BUILD: [00:0000000002:PROGC ] Compile and Link for ARM.

BUILD: [00:0000000003:PROGC ] Loading C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\Build.dat.

BUILD: [00:0000000004:PROGC ] Done.

BUILD: [00:0000000005:PROGC ] Computing include file dependencies:

BUILD: [00:0000000006:PROGC ] Checking for SDK include directory: C:\WINCE500\sdk\ce\inc.

BUILD: [00:0000000007:PROGC ] Scan \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\

BUILD: [00:0000000008:PROGC ] Compiling \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ directory.

BUILD: [00:0000000009:PROG  ] 'NMAKE.EXE   -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  NOLINK=1 NOPASS0=1'

BUILD: [01:0000000010:INFO  ] makefile.def: BUILDROOT is C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i

BUILD: [01:0000000011:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\sources.cmn

BUILD: [01:0000000012:INFO  ] Directory: C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000013:INFO  ] TARGETNAME: gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000014:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\public\common\oak\misc\sources.ReleaseType_PLATFORM

BUILD: [01:0000000015:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\lib\ARMV4I\retail\gpio.lib

BUILD: [01:0000000016:INFO  ] link -lib -out:C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\lib\ARMV4I\retail\gpio.lib -machine:thumb @C:\DOCUME~1\ANTIRU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm6F9.tmp

BUILD: [01:0000000017:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: DllMain already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000018:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: g_PioBankDescTab already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000019:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: g_dwOalPioBankNumber already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000020:INFO  ] The system cannot find the file specified.

BUILD: [01:0000000021:INFO  ] The system cannot find the file specified.

BUILD: [01:0000000022:INFO  ] Stop.

BUILD: [00:0000000023:INFO  ] Relinking \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ because target lib: C:\WINCE500\public\common\sdk\lib\ARMV4I\retail\coredll.lib does not exist.

BUILD: [00:0000000024:PROGC ] Linking \WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\ directory.

BUILD: [00:0000000025:PROG  ] 'NMAKE.EXE   -i -c BUILDMSG=Stop.  LINKONLY=1 NOPASS0=1'

BUILD: [01:0000000026:INFO  ] makefile.def: BUILDROOT is C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i

BUILD: [01:0000000027:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\sources.cmn

BUILD: [01:0000000028:INFO  ] Directory: C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000029:INFO  ] TARGETNAME: gpio

BUILD: [01:0000000030:INFO  ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE500\public\common\oak\misc\sources.ReleaseType_PLATFORM

BUILD: [01:0000000031:PROGC ] Linking C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\lib\ARMV4I\retail\gpio.lib

BUILD: [01:0000000032:INFO  ] link -lib -out:C:\WINCE500\platform\SAM6300i\lib\ARMV4I\retail\gpio.lib -machine:thumb @C:\DOCUME~1\ANTIRU~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\nm6FA.tmp

BUILD: [01:0000000033:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: DllMain already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000034:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: g_PioBankDescTab already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000035:WARNN ] at91sam9263_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj) : warning LNK4006: g_dwOalPioBankNumber already defined in atmel_gpio.lib(at91sam9263_gpio.obj); second definition ignored

BUILD: [01:0000000036:INFO  ] The system cannot find the file specified.

BUILD: [01:0000000037:INFO  ] The system cannot find the file specified.

BUILD: [01:0000000038:INFO  ] Stop.

BUILD: [00:0000000039:PROGC ] Done.

BUILD: [00:0000000040:PROGC ]                      Files      Warnings      Errors

BUILD: [00:0000000041:PROGC ] Midl                     0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000042:PROGC ] Resource                 0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000043:PROGC ] Message                  0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000044:PROGC ] Precomp Header           0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000045:PROGC ] C/Cpp/Cxx                0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000046:PROGC ] Assembler                0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000047:PROGC ] Static Libraries         2             6           0

BUILD: [00:0000000048:PROGC ] Dll's                    0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000049:PROGC ] Exe's                    0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000050:PROGC ] Resx                     0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000051:PROGC ] Csharp Targets           0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000052:PROGC ] Other                    0             0           0

BUILD: [00:0000000053:PROGC ] 

BUILD: [00:0000000054:PROGC ] Total                    2             6           0

BUILD: [00:0000000055:PROGC ] 

BUILD: [00:0000000056:PROGC ] 6 Warnings,  0 Errors

Friday, January 27, 2012 8:20 AM
  • Can you please post the content of

C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Misc\Gpio\sources

and 

C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\SAM6300i\Src\Drivers\Gpio\sources

It looks like those folder simply link pre-existent libraries and at91sam926x_gpio.lib' cannot be found.

Can you check the c:\wince500\platform and see if you find at91sam926x_gpio.lib somewhere?

Maybe it's in a different path respect to C:\WINCE500\platform\common\lib\ARMV4I\retail or it's not built at all. If you cannot find it try to locate the source folder for it (looking for at91sam926x_gpio in the sources file) and run a build onto it.

Friday, January 27, 2012 8:43 AM
  • No sources directories on both path.

no file starting with at91sam926x_gpio in the whole drive.

Friday, January 27, 2012 8:48 AM
  • Hi,

What Luca Calligaris, asking is open the sources file using either notepad, wordpad or drag and drop those files to Platform Builder, which are present in following paths C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\SRC\Drivers\GPIO and C:\WINCE500\PLATFORM\Sam6300i\SRC\Misc\GPIO

After you open them post those file contents here.

Regards,

GSR

Friday, January 27, 2012 9:02 AM