none
know which button was pressed in vba RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all, I need help with the following problem: 
    you have 2 forms, the first form I click a button and call the second form, which has 2 buttons, the first button brings me back to my form and the second calls a module, I need to know is that button the second form was activated because depending on which button was to be pressed, a different code is executed, hope I explained, Greetings
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 4:37 PM

Answers

• If I understand correctly in the OnClick event of a Command Button you can place the code you want to execute. So based upon the code you place, that will execute when you click the Command Button.

If thats not what you need, please explain a bit further.

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

• Marked as answer by aslf010990 Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:28 PM

All replies

• If I understand correctly in the OnClick event of a Command Button you can place the code you want to execute. So based upon the code you place, that will execute when you click the Command Button.

If thats not what you need, please explain a bit further.

Hope this helps,

Daniel van den Berg | Washington, USA | "Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy"

Please vote an answer helpful if they helped. Please mark an answer(s) as an answer when your question is being answered.

• Marked as answer by aslf010990 Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:04 PM
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 5:28 PM
  • ok thank you very much, I solved my problem, I was confused and was not raising my problem well, greetings
    Tuesday, October 21, 2014 6:06 PM