locked
WinJS.xhr vs HttpClient.GetStringAsync

    Question

  • Hi.

    I have some problem.

    I have 2 apps, first - sample on js, second - с#. In first app I send request with WinJS.xhr, in second (c#) with HttpClient.GetStringAsync(). BUT I have two different responses. 

    My request link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player.


    Friday, August 22, 2014 3:09 PM

All replies

  • You'll need to check fiddler to figure out what the difference is between the requests.


    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

    Friday, August 22, 2014 7:04 PM
    Moderator
  • I was chacked fiddler and saw only different headers (default headers). But I set those headers to my request in c# and nothing changed.
    Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:35 AM
  • up question
    Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:15 PM