InvalidOperationException in CloudBlobContainer.ListBlobsSegmentedAsync on 4.1, but not 3.2 Storage Preview (WP8) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

We've been using the Storage-Preview on Windows Phone 8.0. In the following code, token is an SAS token to access the container.

container = new CloudBlobContainer(new Uri(token));
    BlobResultSegment segment = await container.ListBlobsSegmentedAsync(null);

This works fine on 3.2 Preview, but crashes with an InvalidOperationException (Invalid blob list item returned) on the latest version.. All other operations to fetch Containers (azure node.js sdk) on the server itself work fine.

Any guesses? Thanks :(

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:31 PM

Answers

• Thank you for your answer. I'll test this in a console app in the next days and report. I've also now tested 3.2.1 (so not the preview), since I had to modify it to work with WP Silverlight 8.1, and it works fine also.

Saturday, July 12, 2014 1:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

>>This works fine on 3.2 Preview, but crashes with an InvalidOperationException (Invalid blob list item returned) on the latest version..

Based on my understand, you don't do any changing of your code, but it works fine on Storage-Preview 3.2, but received error "InvalidOperationException " on Windows Azure Storage 4.1.0. This is weird, from the Windows Azure Storage 4.1.0, we can see that it support Windows Phone 8.0, I suggest you use console application to test whether it works, and give further information here.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 9:06 AM
  • Thank you for your answer. I'll test this in a console app in the next days and report. I've also now tested 3.2.1 (so not the preview), since I had to modify it to work with WP Silverlight 8.1, and it works fine also.

Saturday, July 12, 2014 1:21 AM