none
How to call Party Validation in the Custom EDI Pipeline component RRS feed

• Question

• Hi ,

There are two business divisions in our organizations. We have one party. Now we have to enable the ISA13 duplicate functionality for one business divisions. But the sender will send the same ISA06 and ISA08. Inorder to enable it may followed the below approach,

Receive the File -> Change the ISA08 value -> Publish -> Validate with the party (Check ISA13 enabled) .

For the above process, created a pipeline component to change the ISA08 value. Now how do we can enable the message to get validated for "Validate with the party (Check ISA13 enabled)".

Thanks,

Sathish

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 12:56 PM

All replies

• First, you have to create a new Agreement representing the new Receiver Identifier.

Then, on the Them->You tab of that Agreement, in the Validation section, check "Do not allow duplicate: Interchange Control Number"

BTW, if you created a Pipeline Component, just include it in the same Pipeline as the EDI Disassembler, then the Disassembler will raise the error which you can handle with Failed Message Routing or something else.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 1:07 PM
  • Thank you boatseller for the swift response.

Yes I have created a new agreement with Check ISA13 enabled.

Yes i have placed the custom component(replace ISA08) in the Decode stage, then i used the builtin EDIDisassembler in the Disassembler stage, It is working fine. But i don't want to disassemble the message. Just required to validate the Party with its agreement. And let it get streamed to next stage.

Please advice.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 1:23 PM
  • Can you anyone help on this. Thanks in advance
    Tuesday, December 2, 2014 3:24 PM