none
App is published but can't be downloaded

Question

• I published my app to store as we don't want it to be released publicly so I choose promotional codes option

It passed the certification and I got following error

Try again later

After much waiting and trying i could not resolve it, so i created another release and wrote this in note for testers, nothing changed

I two more times restarted machines, rest windows store cache, changed network, tried on other machines but issue remained the same. In short tried everything found on google

After that I published it as if anyone has app link he can install, (2nd publishing option). Nothing changed, In the release there was a link "Can't see in store" tried that too, specified the issue but nothing seems to work.

How to fix this, or generate a direct request to Microsoft where they reply? 

• Edited by Yasir Irshad Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:04 AM
    Thursday, September 29, 2016 5:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Yasir,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a request here through your developer account to have a check about your app. You might need to provide your publisher name and application name.

Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of that page. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 7, 2016 5:21 AM