Allow the mouse to slide the tabs like a touch panel would.

General discussion

• I am sure a lot of users won't have touch panels when this OS is first released to the public, as they are double in price to a comparable sized model with out touch. I found my self trying to slide the screen with my mouse as I would if I were using a touch panel. I thought it would be a good idea to allow that by default and include it in the next update. Piclens works like I am trying to describe. http://www.cooliris.com/desktop/install/

If there is a way to make the mouse act in this fashion with out haveing to wait for an update I would like it very much.

Thanks.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 4:43 PM

All replies

• Thank You for the post Sum!  I am going to move it over to Windows Developer Preview: General OS questions where it fits a bit better.

Best Wishes - Eric

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:26 PM
  • This and a better support for multi-touch touchpads would be also great for netbook users.
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:20 PM
  • Yes, I think it would be nice. Moving the mouse to the right side, the screen slides, and moving the mouse later to the left side of the screen, this slides again to the left. This is way better than using the scrollbar and or the mouse wheel.
    Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:04 PM