none
Visual Studio Pro 2005 Components seems missing on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem with my website project.in windows 7, it runs smoothly with no warnings and errors but in windows 10, it has many errors. Please help.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:13 AM

Answers

All replies

• Show the first several errors and parts of the code.

In case of specific problems related to Web technologies, see also: https://forums.asp.net/.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:48 AM
  • Error 14 Type 'Excel.Range' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\Cls_ParseExcel.vb 95 22 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Error 15 Type 'ExcelWorkbook' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\Cls_ParseExcel.vb 99 27 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Error 16 Type 'ExcelWorksheet' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\Cls_ParseExcel.vb 100 28 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Error 28 Type 'CheckBox' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\GridViewTemplate.vb 16 37 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Please help me

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:51 AM

• Error 123 Type 'Exception' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\cls_SAPRetrieval.vb 4224 21 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Error 22 Type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet' is not defined. C:\Users\JOBarbacena\Desktop\N-DecisionSupportSystem\App_Code\Cls_ParseExcel.vb 407 24 C:\...\N-DecisionSupportSystem\

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:55 AM
  • Probably you should check that your projects contain references to Excel library. Right-click the “References” node in Solution Explorer, then “Add Reference”. Make sure that “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” from Extensions list is selected.

You should also have the Excel on your machine.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:15 AM
  • Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel is already referenced. and it is working on Windows 7 platform but not in Windows 10. 
    Tuesday, April 23, 2019 7:38 AM
  • Looking at your references as per below, make sure there is not a yellow triangle to the left of the Excel reference, if there is then you don't have the same version of Excel on both machines.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:05 AM