none
Sharepoint Designer 2013 Workflow Task vs Field Change

Question

• Dears,

I have a assign task and A Custom field which is updated, whichever comes first the process should continue. I tried using parallel activity and loop but it did not work.

Can anyone have any solution to it.

Thank You,

Tehsim

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Tehsim,

I am not very understanding of you.

Please tell more information about what you want to achieve.

Do you create an assign a task workflow?

What is the Custom field referring to?

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:27 AM
  • Hello Lisa,

In Brief as follow,

I am using a PPM life cycle, i have more than 20 stages and some of it has "assign task". I want to authorize a stakeholder who can at any given time hold (hold is a lookup custom field in PDP) current stage, once he hold and save or submit workflow should end. 

With assign task i tried using Parallel activity and even try loop but it did not work. Is there any other way.

Thank You,

Tehsim Aftab

Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:43 AM
  • Hello Lisa,

In Brief as follow,

I am using a PPM life cycle, i have more than 20 stages and some of it has "assign task". I want to authorize a stakeholder who can at any given time hold (hold is a lookup custom field in PDP) current stage, once he hold and save or submit workflow should end. 

With assign task i tried using Parallel activity and even try loop but it did not work. Is there any other way.

Thank You,

Tehsim Aftab

Thursday, March 30, 2017 8:28 AM