none
Price Tiers RRS feed

• Question

• Is there an overview about the price tiers anywhere? Because I am Europe-based, it seems I have only access to EUR-Prices (1,19 EUR - 1,69 EUR - 1,99 EUR - ...).

I have IAP in my app and I want to show the price to the US-Customers in USD, but I don't know the corresponding USD-Amount. I only know that they are

1,19 EUR = 1,49 USD

4,99 EUR = ???

9,99 EUR = ???

Can someone help me?

Monday, August 12, 2013 8:22 PM

Answers

• Hey Ingenify,

The price tiers display in their own local currency. So long as you are following one of the stores monetization models, they will be listed appropriately in their local language.  

I also understood some concern with the exchange rate. The exchange rates are ran on the day of your payout, and are paid out in your local currency. Again, we take care of the conversions and provide you with the Financial Report to run the numbers yourself. 

Let me know if I overlooked anything, and thanks for the post. 

- Robert

Friday, August 30, 2013 6:44 PM

All replies

• Hey Ingenify,

The price tiers display in their own local currency. So long as you are following one of the stores monetization models, they will be listed appropriately in their local language.  

I also understood some concern with the exchange rate. The exchange rates are ran on the day of your payout, and are paid out in your local currency. Again, we take care of the conversions and provide you with the Financial Report to run the numbers yourself. 

Let me know if I overlooked anything, and thanks for the post. 

- Robert

Friday, August 30, 2013 6:44 PM
  • I want to show the price to the buyer, before he clicks "purchase". To do this, the button looks like this:

>> In-App-Item A (1,19 EUR) <<

>> In-App-Item B (4,99 EUR) <<

But for other markets, like US-Market, I want to show this:

>> In-App-Item A (1,49 USD) <<

>> In-App-Item B (x,xx USD) <<

I know that you take care afterwards, but I want to show the price to the customer, before the customer clicks on the button. To do this, I need the price tiers.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 9:53 PM