none
Windows 10 fail to enter RRS feed

• Question

• I installed completely win10 .. It's smooth until I restart my laptop . I chose to return to win8 (absentmindedly) , so I took the battery out , then try to turn on .. but it didn't work til now .
    what can I do ? I really need it . plx talk to me as soon as you can !!
    thanks very much
    Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:10 PM

All replies

• I installed completely win10 .. It's smooth until I restart my laptop . I chose to return to win8 (absentmindedly) , so I took the battery out , then try to turn on .. but it didn't work til now .
    what can I do ? I really need it . plx talk to me as soon as you can !!
    thanks very much

What does this have to do with server virtualization?

So you installed Win10 Technical preview. Did that remove Win8 or Win8.1? I would suppose it did but who knows as you don't say. And I doubt you installed Win10 Technical preview as a second OS you could boot to on your system.

Therefore if you overwrote Win8 or Win8.1 with Win10 Technical preview why would you think removing a battery would do anything? Did you have to remove a battery to install Win10 Technical preview?

Did you do this without having any idea of how to revert to Win8 or Win8.1?

Did you bother reading the information below the link before installing Win10 Technical Preview?

Download Windows 10 Technical Preview ISO

Important

•                 The easiest way to convert an ISO file to a DVD is to use Windows Disc Image Burner.              

• Remember, trying out an early build like this can be risky. That's why we recommend that you don't install the preview on your primary home or business PC. Unexpected PC crashes could damage or even delete your files, so you should back up everything.

•                 If you want to stop using Windows 10 Technical Preview and return to your previous version of Windows, you'll need to reinstall your previous version from the recovery or installation media that came with your PC—typically a DVD. If you don't have recovery media, you might be able to create recovery media from a recovery partition on your PC using software provided by your PC manufacturer. You'll need to do this before you upgrade. Check the support section of your PC manufacturer's website for more info.              

•                 After you install Windows 10 Technical Preview, you won’t be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows.

La vida loca

Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:37 PM
  • i don't know how to answer ,so .. I installed Win10 Technical preview as a second OS . when I turned it on , it ask me If I want to keep using 10 or return to previous vers.

And I didn't read that part . so can you tell what should I do ?

Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:34 PM