Solver Add-ins will not run, issues with the macro RRS feed

• Question

• After adding in the Solver under Excell Add-ins, to office365 most updated version. I run into problems opening/using the solver function.

When I click on the Data tab a box appears with the text below.

Cannot run the macro 'SOLVER.XLAM!GetGroupLable'. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

When hitting 'OK' another textbox opens

Cannot run the macro 'SOLVER.XLAM!GetSolverLable'. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

When hitting 'OK' it opens to the data tab.

Once I click on the solver button another text box opens.

Cannot run the macro 'Solver.XLAM!GetSolverScreentip'. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

If I press the button for the solver again another text box appears.

Cannot run the macro 'Solver.XLAM!MainEx'. The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

If I hit OK and try the button again the same text box above appears.

When opening the developer tab and looking at the visual basic for the code, it will not let me and states a password is needed. I am the one who created the workbook and have not created such password.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling office365 while restarting my computer before each process and still get the same result. Other Add-ins like Data Analysis work. I have saved the workbook as an xlsm.

How would I fix this problem?

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 5:03 AM