How to use log4net.azure to send data to azure table storage? RRS feed

• Question

• I followed this article in stackoverflow, and try to use log4net.azure to send data to azure table storage.

I used his code, but no data was sent to azure table storage, can somebody give me a working example for that? thank you in advance.

Friday, June 14, 2019 5:29 AM

All replies

• You can check the steps to configure log4net framework to save the logs to Azure storage services by following document here and you can also download the code for Log4Net appender for Azure Table Storage and Github repository here on the same. There has been some discussion on this topic already in the following thread here. See if this helps you!

For more information

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Friday, June 14, 2019 6:06 AM
  • Hello, I've already read those docs, but with no good luck. Could you please provide a working example? at least you should test by yourself. Thanks.
    Friday, June 14, 2019 8:26 AM
  • Apologies for the delayed response!

You can find the working example here and for steps as mentioned earlier please check here. If you face any error or issues, please let us know. 

Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:08 AM
  •  @eeeww Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:36 AM
  • Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:26 PM