none
How to get Encryption stream? RRS feed

• Question

• There is a encryption. XLS files, I want to open its encryption flow, but the result is 0 x80030002 can't find % 1,Can you tell me?
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 6:33 AM

Answers

• I note that you are posting the same questions over and over without any real detail. That isn't going to help you much, and it certainly isn't going to make it easy for the Microsoft guys or anyone else to help you.

Please consider taking the time to post one, carefully researched, fully descriptive question at a time. http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html may be useful background.

• Marked as answer by Bill cowboy Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:01 AM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:44 AM
  • Bill cowboy,

0x8003002 indicates that the API you called can’t find the file you specified.   Usually this indicates a problem with the specified path or name.   In addition to what Brad suggested, I would also suggest that you post your questions about one topic to the same thread (i.e. the original thread in which you posted about that topic).  For example, this question should probably have been posted to your first thread about XLS encryption.   Brad's resource looks helpful and I agree that you should take some time to research before posting questions.   You'll get better results that way.

Best regards,

Tom Jebo

Escalation Engineer

Microsoft Open Specifications

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:32 PM

All replies

• I note that you are posting the same questions over and over without any real detail. That isn't going to help you much, and it certainly isn't going to make it easy for the Microsoft guys or anyone else to help you.

Please consider taking the time to post one, carefully researched, fully descriptive question at a time. http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html may be useful background.

• Marked as answer by Bill cowboy Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:01 AM
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:44 AM
  • Bill cowboy,

0x8003002 indicates that the API you called can’t find the file you specified.   Usually this indicates a problem with the specified path or name.   In addition to what Brad suggested, I would also suggest that you post your questions about one topic to the same thread (i.e. the original thread in which you posted about that topic).  For example, this question should probably have been posted to your first thread about XLS encryption.   Brad's resource looks helpful and I agree that you should take some time to research before posting questions.   You'll get better results that way.

Best regards,

Tom Jebo

Escalation Engineer

Microsoft Open Specifications

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:32 PM
  •  Thanks for your suggest ,I'll live well to read, and to investigate, thank you for your help, I now in the primary stage of programming, made some mistakes, have your help, I would soon progress, really thank you!
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:01 AM