Reselling Windows Azure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

Please advice me, this is our goal, we are a microsoft partner member and a cloud essential partner, we have a windows azure account and have many clients who we do web applications and sites. We plan to host their web applications and websites on our windows azure account, is there a pricing model we could use to bill the clients? how do we earn money with it, do we bill them with the same price as the windows azure pricing model on the azure site? and about the billing, is there an azure billing we could use?

Regards,

Arnel Gracela

Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:31 AM

Answers

• There's several other resellers out here. And while I can't speak to pricing, one recommendation I would make is to give each of you clients their own Azure subscription. This allows you to easily take charges and pass them back to the consumers with whatever mark-up you feel is necessary. Just be sure to read the usage rights of subscriptionsr required via the cloud essential program.

An if you were thinking about hosting all your clients on a single subscription, keep in mind this wil require you attempting to work wiht MSFT to try and get the maximum number of hosted services as well as potentially the maximum number of cores increased. The current limits (6 services and 25 cores) will likely impose some constraints.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:46 PM

All replies

• There's several other resellers out here. And while I can't speak to pricing, one recommendation I would make is to give each of you clients their own Azure subscription. This allows you to easily take charges and pass them back to the consumers with whatever mark-up you feel is necessary. Just be sure to read the usage rights of subscriptionsr required via the cloud essential program.

An if you were thinking about hosting all your clients on a single subscription, keep in mind this wil require you attempting to work wiht MSFT to try and get the maximum number of hosted services as well as potentially the maximum number of cores increased. The current limits (6 services and 25 cores) will likely impose some constraints.

Thursday, September 15, 2011 1:46 PM
  • Is it possible to create different accounts for different customers on Azure?
    Friday, October 4, 2013 9:30 AM