Is there a font list for Win RT? Is it the same as for Windows 8? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, all,

I have been trying to find the complete list of default fonts for Windows RT (WinRT, Windows Runtime) on-line, but without success. Does anyone have it and could post it here? I have been able to find the font list for Windows 8, but I am not sure if it is the same for Win RT. I have also found code to list such font lists on the device, but I don't have a device yet so I can't use them to get the list.

If anyone can give me a hand and provide the list or tell me if I can use Windows 8's fonts list, I would really appreciate it.

Monday, August 5, 2013 6:47 PM

Answers

• Yes, it is the same list.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, August 5, 2013 7:57 PM

All replies

• Yes, it is the same list.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, August 5, 2013 7:57 PM
  • Great. Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Paulo G. de Barros

Monday, August 5, 2013 8:00 PM