none
Microsoft Excel VBA & Checkbox Query RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a workbook with 2 sheets and I am hoping some VBA will help me. (waiting on my VBA book to arrive)

Sheet 1 contains 3 rate plans all with their own checkbox (form)

1. Basic
    2. Advantage
    3. Gold

I have a second sheet that has all the inclusions of the rate plans.

I have added on the top of the sheet the rate plans and a check box next to the inclusion under each rate plan.

I would like to have inclusions ticked on sheet 2 based on the rate plan selected in sheet 1.

For example -

If the Basic rate plan was selected then all the options identified for Basic would be ticked with all the other check boxes protect.

If we look at selecting basic, we would have ticked automatically, Australian Support Number and 24x7 email.

If we were to select Gold, all of the inclusions would tick.

Thanks
    Monday, July 29, 2019 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Excel features, I'll move your question to the MSDN forum for Excel

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:54 AM