none
Webbrowser control not rendering in outlook addin RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a Outlook addin , that contains a Webbrowser control to show a webpage .The addin works fine in most of the machines but in some is not  rendering the page .This issue is happening in IE6 with Xp machine .Same machine for IE7 the things are working fine.

so could you give suggestions to resolve the same for IE6

Thanks
    Aditi

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:10 AM

Answers

• Thanks Zho.

Its actually the probleam with Documentcompleted event .This was not firing due to missing of mshtml.dll

Thanks alot for your replay
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:03 AM
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:04 PM

All replies

• Hello Aditi,

From what you said, I seems to be Webbrowser control and the version of IE rather VSTO technology. To ensure this scenario, I suggest you create an very simple windows form project to test it in XP system with IE6, and see if this issue also happens. I also suggest you post this issue to Windows Form forum or C# forum, where would be better places. Here are the links: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winforms/threads and http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/visualcsharp.

I also suggest you could upgrade IE6 to IE7. And also you could search in MSDN and forum, and there will be a lot of resources which may help you.

If you have any concern for this, please feel free to follow up.

Best regards,
    Bessie
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 3:56 AM
  • Thanks Zho.

Its actually the probleam with Documentcompleted event .This was not firing due to missing of mshtml.dll

Thanks alot for your replay
    • Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:03 AM
    Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:04 PM
  • Hello Aditi,

From what you said, I am glad to know that you have found a solution for this issue. Here, I will close this thread. If you have any further comment for this, please feel free to follow up.

Best regards,
    Bessie
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 2:53 AM