Programming textbook on Kinect v2 SDK RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I used to have  Kinect v1 and was learning from "Kinect_API_Start_Here" book and Quick-start series (from Channel9).

Kinect v2 outperforms its previous version and, for that reason, I got Kinect Xbox One  and  its necessary adapter to work with.

However, I can't find any reference book about Kinect v2 programming at all.

I watched Jump-start series (all 7 episodes) but those videos are individually big topics and likely for advanced users.

I am a newcomer, I am a bit familiar with C# and would like to learn Kinect 2.o sdk as soon as possible.

I tried to learn from Microsoft site: "https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn799271.aspx" but it is, I think, rather complicated for me (they are somehow separately distributed)

It is obvious that someone else was in my condition too, please share your valuable experiences you have been through and guide me towards true way.

I have to do some research on gesture recognition using Kinect, therefore,  it would be great if you provide me with all important aspects of this scope and advice how to learn those things.

Massive thanks, Sohibbek!

Thursday, December 29, 2016 8:59 AM