none
How to solve this error "ProjectServerError(s) LastError=CICOAlreadyCheckedOutToYou" RRS feed

• Question

• Dears,
    i tried to get a custom lookup field value but after my first trial, i'm always getting this error

"ProjectServerError(s) LastError=CICOAlreadyCheckedOutToYou Instructions: Pass this into PSClientError constructor to access all error information"

Although i Forced check-in lookup tables for enterprise custom fields from PWA -> Server Settings -> Force Check-in Enterprise Objects. No more checked out objects but still same error!
    also, i tried iisreset but no new!

code:
    SvcLookupTable.LookupTableDataSet lookupTableDataSet = new SvcLookupTable.LookupTableDataSet();
    lookupTableDataSet = lookupTableClient.ReadLookupTables(string.Empty, true, 0);

Thanks,

Regards, Mohamed
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Mohamed,

Some pointers to start you:

• Did you try with supplying a valid lanugage id (e.g.1033)?
    • You don't need to check them out, to get the values
    • You don't need to create a dataset, the ReadLookupTables will do that for you

SvcLookupTable.LookupTableDataSet lookupTableDs =
                        lookupTableClient.ReadLookupTables(string.Empty, false, language);

On this page is an extensive example: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/websvclookuptable.lookuptable.readlookuptables.aspx

Regards, J
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:16 PM
  • Hi Mohamed, 

are you sure that no objects are in checkedout state? Maybe, also if you force checkin from PWA, the job is again in the queue, maybe blocked or suspended.

After this check, if you are sure that objects (all lookup table) is in checkin, restart you custom application.

Anyway, if you want only get values from tables, set the second parameter to false, because checkout is not necessary. You can get the values in read-only way.

Hope this help you,

Best Regards,

Paolo O.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Mohamed,

Some pointers to start you:

• Did you try with supplying a valid lanugage id (e.g.1033)?
    • You don't need to check them out, to get the values
    • You don't need to create a dataset, the ReadLookupTables will do that for you

SvcLookupTable.LookupTableDataSet lookupTableDs =
                        lookupTableClient.ReadLookupTables(string.Empty, false, language);

On this page is an extensive example: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/websvclookuptable.lookuptable.readlookuptables.aspx

Regards, J
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:16 PM
  • Hi Mohamed, 

are you sure that no objects are in checkedout state? Maybe, also if you force checkin from PWA, the job is again in the queue, maybe blocked or suspended.

After this check, if you are sure that objects (all lookup table) is in checkin, restart you custom application.

Anyway, if you want only get values from tables, set the second parameter to false, because checkout is not necessary. You can get the values in read-only way.

Hope this help you,

Best Regards,

Paolo O.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:28 PM
  • Hi Jeroen & Paolo,

both of you hit part of the answer. as i don't need to checkout lookups to read the values.

Thanks guys :)

Regards, Mohamed
    Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:53 PM