none
Microsoft Point of Service for .NET RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Dotnetavalanche,

>>1. I am willing to use it for MVC 6 application. Unable to find any sample project/ code url. Please share if any from Microsoft

I've already submit your request to CodeSample  team,  this may take some time and as soon as we get any result, we will post back.

>>2. Is it a good idea to library? Future versions of this lib are expected?

POS for .NET v1.14 is the latest implementation. Currently, from my personal of view, I think it is good. Furthermore, POS for .NET v1.14 now supports .NET 4.0, building on an updated security model and making it easier for customers to maintain PCI compliance.

>>3. Is it good to use for Scanner access functionality?

As far as I know, All POSTNET Barcode Scanners is popular.

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Kristin Xie Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dotnetavalanche Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:12 PM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:40 AM
  • Thanks for the direction Kristin. Do we have corresponding Nuget package for this also?

@Dotnetavalanche

I've searched in Nuget page, but got nothing. So currently no. :(

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi Dotnetavalanche,

>>1. I am willing to use it for MVC 6 application. Unable to find any sample project/ code url. Please share if any from Microsoft

I've already submit your request to CodeSample  team,  this may take some time and as soon as we get any result, we will post back.

>>2. Is it a good idea to library? Future versions of this lib are expected?

POS for .NET v1.14 is the latest implementation. Currently, from my personal of view, I think it is good. Furthermore, POS for .NET v1.14 now supports .NET 4.0, building on an updated security model and making it easier for customers to maintain PCI compliance.

>>3. Is it good to use for Scanner access functionality?

As far as I know, All POSTNET Barcode Scanners is popular.

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support

• Edited by Kristin Xie Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:44 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dotnetavalanche Wednesday, November 16, 2016 6:12 PM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:40 AM
  • Thanks for the direction Kristin. Do we have corresponding Nuget package for this also?
    Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:08 AM

@Dotnetavalanche

I've searched in Nuget page, but got nothing. So currently no. :(

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:25 AM