none
Azure ML Pipeline Failing - ADFV2

Question

• Hi,

I am getting the following error 

{"code":"BadRequest","message":"Activity AdmissionsML3 failed:
     Invalid linked service reference. Name: AdmissionsData","target":"pipeline/AdmissionsML3/runid/68b50ab3-b30e-4f0f-b5a4-061b440f1f32"}

when i try to run the Azure ML Pipleine using the Batch Execution Update. The following is the code for the Pipeline

{
        "name": "AzureMLExecutionActivityTemplate",
        "description": "description",
        "type": "AzureMLBatchExecution",
        "linkedServiceName": {
            "referenceName": "AdmissionsML",
            "type": "LinkedServiceReference"
        },
        "typeProperties": {
            "webServiceInputs": {
                "input1": {
                    "LinkedServiceName":{
                        "referenceName": "AdmissionsData",
                    }, 
                    "FilePath":"devcontainer/AdmissionTestData.csv"
                }   
            },
            "webServiceOutputs": {
                "outputName1": {
                    "LinkedServiceName":{
                        "referenceName": "AdmissionsOutput",
                    }, 
                    "FilePath":"devcontainer/OutputResults.csv"
                }       
            }
        }
    }

I have created the Linked Service as shown below but it is giving me an invalid error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hemanth

Wednesday, June 6, 2018 12:30 PM

All replies

• Are you using AKV in your linked service? Did you click the publish button to publish your changes? Are you in Git mode or data factory mode? Please try to click publish button if you are using AKV and then run the pipeline again. Currently the UI has a bug related to AKV that it won’t publish linked service automatically.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2018 1:33 PM
  • Are you using "Debug" in UX? Currently there is a bug there to load linked service for AML activity. Please use "Trigger" for now.
    Wednesday, June 6, 2018 2:07 PM
  • No I am using the Connection String and when i click on Test Connection it says established
    Wednesday, June 6, 2018 2:16 PM
  • Thanks Trigger Now is now running the code but now getting the following error.

Activity AzureMLExecutionActivityTemplate failed: Batch Execution failed. The response from the Machine Learning service at endpoint https://ussouthcentral.services.azureml.net/workspaces/18064020619c453883aa21c3ce204cde/services/d993e4ac8aac43658393405a61854130/jobs was 'Invalid argument provided. Invalid output override name: outputName1. The service does not have an output node with this name. Please pass in a correct output node name to override (case sensitivity applies).'.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 12:43 PM
  • You might want to check the API help page in your AML studio to see what's the expected output module name.
    Monday, June 11, 2018 12:31 PM