Could not find a part of the path RRS feed

• Question

• User2044010418 posted

Hi,

I wrote the  webService for Insert the records in the  table  and i deploy IIS 6, In the IIS  right click on my Service and click  browse test opertion is open  and i input the  values  and i click the invoke button 

the following  error was shown :

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\MRMWeb\WebService\'.
       at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
       at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
       at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
       at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
       at System.IO.File.AppendText(String path)
       at CommonBO.MrmErrorHandler.LogError(Int32 pIntErrServerity, String pStrClassName, String pStrFuncName, String pSrtErrText, String pStrStack, String strUserId) in D:\MRMWeb\CommonBO\MrmErrorHandler.cs:line 28
       at WebService.Service.InsertOrderDetails(String SalesPersonID, String Date, String CustomerID, String Description, String Transaction, String OrderUnit, String OrderQuantity, String UnitPrice, String ItemCode, String TotalAmount, Int32 MobileOrderRowID) in D:\MRMWeb\WebService\Service.asmx.cs:line 102

How could i solve this one  can any one guide to me

thanks and regards

brite

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:30 PM

All replies

• User197322208 posted

Could not find a part of the path 'D:\MRMWeb\WebService

the path exists? The asp.net user under the site runs have rights on it?

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:10 AM
  • User2044010418 posted

Hi,

thanks for reply   yes  i was give a rights  on the path.

regards

brite

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:55 AM
  • User197322208 posted

i was give a rights  on the path

to whom?

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:25 AM