none
Completely locked out by 2FA to the sole admin account for Azure AD/Office 365 -- Users are losing services and I am stuck. RRS feed

• Question

• My iPhone crashed into the floor, shattering the screen, rendering it completely non-functional. After the repair, the iPhone required a restoration which did not restore my Microsoft Authenticator data. Now when I try to sign in as the sole admin for my O365 Business tenant, it tries to send the code to the old iPhone that can't receive it. I'm completely locked out of my account, and have had to move my O365 email accounts for my users to a temporary MX provider because I can't manage or pay for my services, but the domain is already registered with this instance. I need HELP.

Unfortunately Microsoft provides few resources for obtaining any actual support for this. I keep getting sent to the same documentation for 2FA that gives me NO method of restoring access. My phone number has not changed, my backup email addresses are the same, I have the same devices registered under the account--just not the Authenticator app.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some insight to this!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 4:38 AM