Logic App Connector RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

I am using the Logic App Connector to call another logic app. Does anyone know what the max size of the Body/Message is?

I have read the doco (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-limits-and-config) and the HTTP connector seems  support a message size of 100mb or more with chunking. I cannot however fin any detail on the Logic App Connector limits. It does not have a setting for chunking so I don't want to presume that it is the same as the HTTP connector. I want to send through a payload of around 50mb to 100mb and want to know if that connector will support the load

Thanks

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

When dealing with big data ingestion ,i personally prefer to have intermediate layer in between workflows .Like having a blob storage on which you can perform read/write operation . In this way your solution can be extended as per future requirement instead of tightly coupling the application .

Let me know if that works for you !!    

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 9:46 PM
  • Thanks Abhishek,

I probably should have mentioned that I had already implemented the Claim Check type pattern with Blob Storage. Our security manager has asked that the Storage Account be protected behind a firewall. I configured the firewall but it does not work correctly as the firewall blocks the logic apps. My logic apps are in Australia so I followed the whitelisting recommendations

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/logic-apps-limits-and-config#configuration

But could only get it working when the storage account was in West US.  When I contacted MS support they said it was a known issue. 

As an alternative I have passed the CSV through the Payload

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 4:00 AM