none
Access Security Center Secure Score programmatically RRS feed

All replies

• dthomas1769, You can use the following API "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/security/secureScores?$top=1" to list the secure score. This API call will list only the top secure score. In case you would like to list all the secure scores you can run this "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/security/secureScores"

You can get more details on this here: 

Hope this helps.

Feel free to reach out in case you face any difficulties in running this API.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to "Mark as Answer" and/or "Vote as Helpful" wherever applicable. Thanks!

Friday, November 8, 2019 5:22 PM
  • dthomas1769, I wanted to touch base with you to check if the above response helped you in answering your query or not. If it did, it would be great if you can mark the response as "Answer" by selecting the "Mark as Answer" present under the response.

This would help others looking into the posts too.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 5:02 AM
  • dthomas1769, I wanted to touch base with you to check if the above response helped you in answering your query or not. If it did, it would be great if you can mark the response as "Answer" by selecting the "Mark as Answer" present under the response.

This would help others looking into the posts too.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:15 PM
  • Please let us know if you were able to resolve the issue from the replies before or from the support ticket. If you still have more questions please let us know with some additional information regarding your question and we'll try to resolve it. It may require additional support escalation if we are unable to resolve this on this msdn thread. 

If there's no more follow ups in regards to this, I will be marking an answer as answer. If you feel your question has not been answered please let us know anymore pending asks and we can try to follow up accordingly. 

thanks,

- Frank H.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 7:53 PM